Chapter 166. You really don't remember me

Of course Gai Wen understood what Meng Shichen meant, but the people present didn't think so.

    For a wealthy family, what does not prove to your child? That means he won't give you the position of wife, he doesn't pay enough attention to you, or even worse, he just treats you as a plaything.

    Qin Yiyi was so beautiful before, it can even be said that she is the most honorable among the top wealthy ladies in the world. Even if she doesn't like to show her face, her every move and every bit of news she reveals can be flaunted as the direction of the wind.

    But people have this mentality, the higher you stand, the worse the people below are waiting for you to fall.

    So this time is not a time to observe with their heads. Meng Shichen's words gave them a big hint, which caused everyone's inexplicable joy for a while, and they wished to despise Qin Yiyi quickly to enjoy themselves.

    He used to be so high and high, but when he first appeared, he always looked like he was the only one. Look at it now, not only has she changed from an heir to the young master's wife, but she has also embarrassed her husband in public.

    Almost everyone thought so, of course excluding those who knew Meng Shichen and Qin Yiyi.

    For example, Qin Jue and the others standing behind him, and Haiwang not far away.

    The woman on Rothschild's shoulders couldn't help showing a smile, disdainful to Qin Yiyi, but here she still wanted to flatter Gai Wen and Meng Shichen.

    "Hehe, I have lost my eyesight. The heir of the Lanrist family is not so easy to be born, it must be carefully selected."

    This woman can be sarcastic, and at the same time raised the Lanrist family. , the other side took the opportunity to belittle Qin Yiyi, implying that she was not qualified to give birth to this heir.

    Patriarch Rothschild did not speak, but kept observing Gavin's movements. Allow his woman to say that he should also use her to try the attitude over there. After all, now that Qin Yiyi's business is getting bigger and bigger, he has to take a good look at whether to please her or not to pay attention to her at all.

    Seeing that Patriarch Rothschild did not speak, the woman realized that she had done the right thing, and she smiled even more charmingly.

    Qin Shuang stared at the woman with both eyes, almost tearing her apart. Of course the woman noticed the gaze and flinched in fear, but seeing Qin Shuang's situation, she smiled contemptuously at her again.

    I want to vent my anger on your master, but I don't want to see who she is.

    "I said why didn't we hold a wedding? Maybe it's just a..."

    "It's possible. So what if I raised it since I was a child. It's been so long, I'm afraid I'm tired of it."

    Qin Yiyi didn't invite her to her wedding . Outsiders, now they are regarded as no wedding at all.

    "That's right. Given the status of the Lanrist family, it is estimated that the rightful position should be left to the daughter of some big family.

    " I guess it's something I'm looking forward to."

    The more people thought about it, the more reasonable they felt, and their guesses became more and more unreliable.

    Although Qin Yiyi and the others couldn't hear what those people were talking about, but judging by their expressions, it was nothing more than that, so it wasn't hard to guess.