Chapter 11 Black Friday

Meng Shichen wanted to let the car fly, and Qin Yiyi was also depressed.

She lay on the bed and thought with tears. In the morning, she thought it was a lucky day, but she didn't expect that it was Black Friday. As soon as the front foot sent away a broom star, the back foot ushered in a bad spirit.

Qin Yiyi and Father Qin sent away Xia's father and daughter, and it was time for lunch when they saw that their good mood was completely destroyed, and they simply stopped going out.

For the first time, Old Man Qin looked at his precious granddaughter with a visibly unhappy face, and it was not pleasing to think of Xia Gao. Just as he didn't know how to coax his granddaughter, Meng Shukang, the youngest son of the Meng family, came in with something behind his back.

"My little princess, come here and see what my uncle has brought you." Meng Shukang came over before he could even speak.

Qin Yiyi’s father is the youngest son in the family, so she has no uncles. This is cheaper for Meng Shukang. Others call her together with her last name, but she can call him directly as uncle. In Meng Shukang's words, he and the little princess are both direct and direct relatives, and they are cordial just by the name.

But Meng Shukang really loves her besides like teasing her. He is currently studying abroad in college. He was a few years old from his family’s brothers and sisters and couldn’t play together. He, including those close to him, are all kids, and he doesn’t see people in his daily life. , He couldn't catch one for fun. Unexpectedly, when he came back to Qin's home last year, she gave birth to a baby girl. She was very cute and very clever. He was not spared by this favor.

Qin raised his head and glanced at the evildoer who always liked to see her joke, and ignored him.

Meng Shukang saw that Qin Yi ignored him, and was not in a hurry. He slowly swayed in front of her, and then picked up a small pink tricycle in his hand from behind, and shook it before Qin Yi's eyes.

Qin Yiyi really wanted to roll her eyes at this time. She had even seen children's cars in later generations, and was really not interested in this kind of kid stuff. But I have to say that this car is pretty pretty.

Meng Shukang was a little confused when he saw that the little princess was obviously not interested. The style and color of this car, let alone children, even thought it looked very good when I first saw it, why the little princess didn't like it. By the way, she must be too young to know what it is for. Then he explained to her, "Little princess, come here, my uncle teaches you, this is very fun. You can run very much on it, more than walking."

Hearing what he said, Qin Yi thinks right, she is not long legs anymore, she can't walk far even if she walks slowly, there are more scooter, even if it is not easy to walk, riding a bike is still no problem. Besides, the military area compound is still very large. Every time you leave the Qin family courtyard, you have to be held by the adults. With this, you can go out to play. Anyway, the public security of the compound is very good, and everyone still knows her. In this way, she smiled sweetly at Meng Shukang, watching the latter wish to find her all the good things in the world.

Meng Shukang was very excited to teach Qin how to ride a bicycle one by one, and Qin would know how to ride a bicycle one by one.

Father Qin didn't think much about how such a child could ride a bicycle, but he was so proud to see her baby granddaughter learning everything. He was so proud to see her having fun, so he agreed to let Meng Shukang take her to the compound.

Qin Yiyi felt that this car was not only beautiful, but also comfortable. In my memory, the seat is triangular, and I can't stand it after riding for a while. But the car seat is a wide seat with a backrest. The cushions on both sides are quite thick and comfortable to sit on. It is especially suitable for children of her age. So she was still very interested in playing with Meng Shukang for a long time, and when both of them were sweating profusely, she remembered to go home.