Chapter 104 Polygonum cuspidatum Human Power

Because of this incident, the four of Qin Jue were allowed to stay.

Gavin said that since they have all stayed, they have to stay. Anyway, it's not far from the main house. Besides, Gavin's office is the same everywhere.

Although Qin Yiyi Castle is not as large as Gavin, it is because of this that the building area is small, and the garden green area is relatively large.

The castle has three floors, including the basement, it is four floors.

The exterior is warm and light yellow with an orange roof, which resembles a small castle in a fairy tale, and has a steeple tower.

Qin Yi's first bedroom is on the third floor. Except for the master bedroom, the third floor is the study and training room.

Gavin and Qin Jue lived together on the second floor. There are more than a dozen suites on the second floor, enough for them to live in.

As for Xiaoxiao, the outside garden is so big and there is also a dog house. Qin Yiyi originally wanted to put Xiaoxiao next to the dog house.

But don't look at the size of the small, the temper is not small, and the group of dogs that can beat him more than ten times the big dog is not to be outdone, a dozen big dogs are so small and nonchalant at him, both sides scream.

Qin was overwhelmed by the disturbance, so he simply asked him to temporarily put it in a room on the first floor, because it was small anyway.

Gavin came at noon. At that time Qin Yiyi had finished his meal and even ate the fruit after the meal, so he didn't entertain him.

At dinner, everyone sat at a table.

Basically, in places like the main house, Qin Jue and the others would be very conscious, and Qin Yiyi here, although today is covered, he doesn't care about these things.

A table of seven people is quite lively.

Xiaoxiao was also brought out during the meal, and the breeder left two to look after him, but he still wanted to make him more close to the owner.

"Wow!"

Seeing everyone, Xiaoxiao had already known each other, and she was quite excited. There was no fierceness in this shout, but it was also a little brave.

Gavin sat on the main seat, Qin Yi was held by Meng Shichen and sat on his right side, and the small cage was behind Qin Yi.

Hearing the call, Qin Yi turned around, spread his legs, and sat face to face with Meng Shichen. Putting his little head on Meng Shichen's shoulder, he looked at Xiao Xiao who was struggling in the opposite cage.

In this posture, Qin Yiyi was clinging to Meng Shichen's body. If these people weren't normally, Meng Shichen would definitely rectify Qin on the spot one by one.

However, this group of people are all!

Meng Shichen raised his head and glanced lightly, no one could tell who he was looking at, but his body stiffened.

Sweating their clothes, several people almost put food into their noses with their knife and fork hands.

The young master's momentum is getting stronger and stronger.

Qin Yiyi couldn't feel it at all, he put his arms around Meng Shichen's neck, his white slender legs were still dangling, and he followed Meng Shichen's arms with a small body.

Purple light flickered in Meng Shichen's eyes, one hand was holding the baby's waist, and the other big hand was intended to pat, but gently put on her small butt and rubbed her ass, and said softly in her ear.