Chapter 82 Behind the scenes boss

The venue was very dark, only the lights were lit on the stage. At this time, a young woman was writing a question above, and the answering voices came one after another below.

This woman was dressed lively and youthful, with a playful look on her face, she should be an interesting person, because the topic was actually a brain teaser.

The problem is not difficult but expensive and interesting. All of a sudden the atmosphere on the court became lively, and everyone did not consciously participate in it.

And it is interesting to guess that it is a woman later.

"The boss is right, then Linger will be you tonight~"

He said that he gave the middle-aged woman below a wink, causing the audience to burst into laughter.

Because actors and actresses also have men, there are not a few female dignitaries.

It’s not that you have to do something when you call the next actor. This form is elegant. These people who think they are not laymen want to be elegant. Finding actors is just a habit, and most of them are called past singing and chatting. What is the chat setting?

This group of actors are of high quality, not only in terms of looks, but also in their own cultural level. Chatting with them can sometimes give you a feeling of finding a soulmate, so most of the actors and actresses have old head households.

There are some small tables under the stage, and Qin Yiyi and the others are in the box on the steps. These boxes are all open, that is, there is only one partition, and people next to them can vaguely see the movement inside and hear the voice.

Because this is just a place of entertainment, it is not a compulsive nature, so people come voluntarily. Besides, they are not for prostitutes, so there is no need to hide their heads and hide their faces.

And because everyone has similar identities, it's still a good place to talk. It's hard to say when you will hand over any long-awaited rich and powerful. Isn't this a good idea?

Yuemeiwu wanted to see clearly, so she sat in the outer seat of the box. Listening to the women's quiz on the stage, I was a little strange and confused.

"How can they answer the question correctly, don't you need money?"

Qin Shuang suddenly felt a sense of exuberance. She was always despised by others before, but now she can finally despise others, and she began to feel that it is not a bad thing to have Yuemei Dance.

He lifted his chin and looked at Yuemei Wu slantingly, with a look of contempt for Kung Fu.

"Idiot, I have consumed this level. It is vulgar to ask for money on stage. Will I not give a reward in private? I'm afraid there will be more."

Yuemeiwu didn't mean Qin Shuang's contempt at all, but suddenly became clear.

"Oh oh oh, it turned out to be like this. Don't say it, it's really interesting! I don't know who the boss is, his head is really easy to use."

Qin Shuang had no choice but to help his forehead, and finally understood how they felt before.

But she said it was true. The people here are all regular customers, and even people have a certain value. Most of the actors come for fun or face, and they ask for a price on stage, that would not seem vulgar.

If the atmosphere of this elegant remark is destroyed, then it will point to what other people treat you courteously, and you can just sell meat directly.

But now it's different. The actors can ask their own questions according to their mood, and follow along when they feel satisfied. The boss is happy and she is also happy. As for the latter, it depends on everyone getting along, but no matter what, rewards are absolutely indispensable.