Chapter 22 Qin Shuang Qin Jue

The two discussed that Qin Yi's family learning martial arts was more than enough for her current age. Besides, because Meng Shichen didn't find out, he couldn't learn the fist and fist that would easily leave evidence. So the final conclusion is to learn weapons, and the rest will be based on progress.

Until the time of learning to become Zhi Meng Shichen had to come back for training every winter and summer vacation, Qin Yi just thought about it when she would follow along.

The first study is to compare Qin Yiyi with suitable darts, which are actually sneak attack weapons, if you use the words of previous heroes, they are insidious things. But Qin Yiyi didn't think so, whether a black cat or a white cat can catch mice is a good cat.

Qin Yi studied very hard, and of course it was also very hard. This kind of hard work not only exercised his arm strength and physical response, but also showed that he must carefully avoid Meng Shichen every day.

At first, I felt stimulating and fun. After a few days, I was tired and wanted to go to bed at night. This made Meng Shichen suspicious for a while, but he couldn't think of Qin Yihui's special training.

In this way, the days of fulfillment seem to be particularly easy to pass by. Meng Shichen performed very well, and was the first in family history to complete a year of courses in two months. Of course, Qin Yiyi was beyond everyone's expectations, and his progress was not inferior, although he couldn't compare with Meng Shichen. But compared to a girl over four years old, this is still extremely rare. It's just that her elders don't treat themselves as children, so of course the requirements are much higher.

The darts have made a small achievement, and Qin Yi is ready to go back and become a flying needle. Not only is it not easy to be discovered when practicing, but it is also secretly calculated by others. In addition to darts, she probably followed Gavin to find a teacher for her to learn about various weapons, but she hasn't practiced it yet.

To say that the gains are mostly language, English is not a problem for her at all. She has contacted so many people, and she can speak English with various accents. Because there are basically people from all over the world in the base, when she talks to others, she also asks to learn all kinds of languages. Simple conversation is no problem.

In these two months, Qin Yiyi, who is beautiful and polite, has not only won the love from the housekeeper to the servants in the castle, but even the people who have seen her in the base admire her for her intelligence and bravery. So even though it is hard, I am very happy. She took one step closer to the road of the strong, which made her smile a little sweeter.

The day before returning to China, Gavin called Meng Shichen and Qin to the study one by one, saying that he was going to give them a gift.

One by one, Qin sat in Meng Shichen's arms and looked forward to what special gift this special uncle would give her. Gavin really did not live up to her expectations, this gift is really very special, because what he calls a gift is a person.

"For the Lanrest family, they only begin to have inheritance rights at the age of ten. So in order to protect your safety, the family will prepare a shadow guard specially trained for you. Unlike the usual guards, he is loyal and outstanding. Secretly, only you and the Patriarch know his identity. He may even be your brother, elder, or wife. Although the great danger has been eliminated, the unknown danger still exists. This is also a family tradition. Osborne, you cannot refuse. "

Meng Shichen originally wanted to refuse, so he stopped talking.

Gavin confronted Qin with doubts and said one by one, "One by one, you have a different meaning to Osborne. I know he won’t hide anything from you, so it doesn’t matter if you know it. Plus, I will also prepare for you. One person. Don’t refuse. To me, you are no different from my daughter. Protecting you is equivalent to protecting Osborne, right?"