Chapter 72 Moon Valley Young Master

"killed."

Meng Shichen's eyes had never left Qin Yiyi, and he couldn't see enough. At this moment, the little baby is in his arms, so there is no time to kill himself.

"Yes."

Meng Shichen said that it was random, and this group of people answered casually, as if it was not murder, it was as simple as cutting wheat.

If Qin Yiyi hadn't come out, perhaps Patriarch Yue still felt guilty for his own reasons. But now that Qin Yiyi has come out safely, even though he was injured, isn't it enough that the corpses in this place are not enough?

Their Yue family will not be bullied! Patriarch Yue's eyes sank, and just now when Meng Shichen was mad, he transferred and rushed over. With a wave of his hand, he surrounded Qin Yiyi and others.

"This son should be the son of Mengzi."

Since there is Qin Yiyi's information, I would love Qin Yi as a child like Meng Shichen's data. It's just much less than Qin Yiyi's, only one sentence.

Meng Shichen didn't have time to pay attention to him, so he teased Qin Yiyi and giggled Qin Yiyi one by one. It was in stark contrast to the tense atmosphere on the other side, as if they hadn't seen this crowd of people surrounding them.

Maybe I saw it, but I didn't look at it.

The second elder and the fourth elder also got up at this time. Seeing so many people here on their side, they also felt confident.

Covering his throat, his voice was still a little hoarse. It seemed that Meng Shichen had hurt him just now, which made his eyes spit fire.

"Hmph, there are only ten of you, you still dare to be so arrogant? How ridiculous!"

"Old man, your voice is terrible, so shut up!"

As soon as Qin Yi came out, Qin Shuangxin also relaxed, and this poisonous tongue characteristic came into play again.

"you……"

The second elder's husband Ya Di wanted to speak, but was stopped by the great elder on the side.

How could Meng Shichen not rely on him? Maybe he didn't care when he himself was, but now that Qin Yiyi was in his arms, how could he put her in the slightest danger.

Not to mention that they don't have to worry about rushing out, but they are still there waiting for them to go out because they hold the lives and deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in the valley.

Family Master Yue asked these people to come, not to clean up Meng Shichen, but to force them to leave. No one thought that Meng Shichen would suddenly go crazy and kill so many people. You can only mobilize more people, so that everyone's safety can be guaranteed.

Furthermore, even if Meng Shichen had to kill them, they would at best resist them, and didn't dare to make jokes about the life of the people in the valley.

It can only be said that the second elder didn't care about the lives of the people in the valley, or was really scared by Meng Shichen.

"all."

Yuemeiwu really regarded Qin Yiyi as a friend. Although Qin Yiyi basically never spoke to her, she felt very comfortable with her and liked her unconsciously.

At this moment, the two parties were about to become immortal enemies, and Yue Meiwu said that it was not uncomfortable to be false.

Just now because I saw Qin Yiyi and her, since I saw Meng Shichen, I have been looking down since I saw Meng Shichen, standing in the distance, and Yuehua came out safely, and I was happy and relieved.