Chapter 45 Field Trial

Each area occupies a large area. Qin Yiyi probably spent one morning visiting Tianbu, and when he drove to the ground, it was already one o'clock in the afternoon.

The lunch break is until two o'clock in the afternoon, and the area is full of older middle school students, and the content of the relative trials is much richer, and they are already biased towards outdoor projects.

When the students outside activities found the silver car, the group of teenagers once again praised the man in power.

This was the first time that St. Rondu saw a car driving inside the campus. Year-round school life, their school time is much longer than their usual home, and they have become accustomed to this ancient way of life. However, when you go out, you will not be out of touch with the times. In addition to the fact that cars are not allowed in Shenglundu, other technologies are much higher than those of the outside world.

"It's actually a car. When did St. Rondu allow private cars?"

"Open your eyes and see clearly, it is a silver car. Besides the two people in power who just came back, who else can use this color so boldly!"

"Yeah, I was so surprised to see it! I'm so envious! Would you say that someday the two of you are in a good mood and allow us to prepare our own cars?"

A Jiao Didi girl next to her continued, "That's right, I always have to squeeze a car with people. I hate it."

How can students be squeezed together with Saint Ronald’s assets? Even public carriages are extravagant, much more expensive than outside cars. It's just that some young ladies who have just entered Saint Rundu but don't understand the situation, it seems that the young lady is spoiled and dissatisfied on weekdays.

Although a little scared, many people rushed forward to say hello. At the entrance ceremony, I saw that Qin Yiyi and the others looked like only a few people inside. They didn't dare to talk nonsense when they went back. Everyone was still quite curious about their looks.

The architectural style of the area is much more normal, authentic European architecture, the main color is red, which looks bright and lively, and can not afford much interest for Qin Yiyi who is used to seeing luxury.

"Baby, it's time to eat." Meng Shichen reminded Qin Yiyi for the third time.

Qin Yi didn't have the energy to go shopping. Meng Shichen felt a little hungry when he said this. "Let's just eat here. There should be a cafeteria."

Because the construction area is too large, you are afraid of getting lost. Each area has a corresponding instruction map. It is easy to find a place to eat by following the instruction map.

The sensation caused by the car was so great that it hindered them from moving forward. Qin 11 simply parked the car on the side of the road for people to appreciate, and diverted everyone's attention.

It is said that it is a canteen. In fact, they are all kinds of cuisine-style restaurants. Unlike Tianbu, they need to pay a certain fee. Two people took a stroll to find a restaurant with elegant appearance and full of antique style. Having been here for so long, although she is used to western food, she is still very happy to see a Chinese restaurant.

There are still a lot of people in the restaurant at this time. I probably looked at it. From the appearance to the food, the restaurant is extremely exquisite and luxurious.

The car stopped far, and everyone wouldn't recognize them if they hadn't seen the appearance of the two, but the outstanding appearance still caused a lot of commotion.

The fact that students do not recognize it does not mean that employees do not recognize it. Not as excited as a student, but slightly bent over to say hello.