Chapter 57 The Tired Meng Shichen

At this moment, Qin Shuang had already distanced himself from the crowd, riding a horse in the woods quickly looking for prey.

Swish, two arrows were fired in succession, and the last two prey were also in hand. Looking at the basket full of prey, Qin Shuang was not satisfied. Because the prey she caught were small pheasants, hares, and small animals, she originally wanted to find some large prey, but she didn't have any luck! Sigh, see if there is enough time, think about it more often.

After Lei Zhe had also harvested, the prey chased up, and the two looked at each other's prey basket, half a catty.

"It seems that there is no winner or loser again." Lei Zhe sighed.

Qin Shuang has no desire to win or lose. Even if she is hooked up, she will dissipate within a few minutes. In fact, her personality is more of the kind of easy-going. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to maintain such an optimistic attitude after experiencing so many things.

"I said why do you always win and win every day, is it interesting?" Qin Shuang wandered around and chatted with Lei Zhe.

"How boring! People live to win, win the world and win the life!" The words on the ground were sonorous and powerful.

Qin Shuang turned his head to look at Lei Zhe with high morale, and shook his head, "Hey, I don't understand. It seems that we two can't communicate, we can't communicate."

Lei Zhe's face sank when he heard this, "Why can't you communicate anymore! Don't you have an ideal while you are alive?"

Qin Shuang was startled, not knowing what he thought of, and bitterness rose in his eyes, but it turned into a smile, his face suddenly became serious, "I am a young lady in my life."

Although this is correct, Lei Zhe just felt a little uncomfortable in his heart, "Don't you live for yourself!"

Qin Shuang squeezed the horse's belly hard, and the steed under him immediately rushed out for a long way, and distanced himself from Lei Zhe.

"I decided long ago that I will only live for that one person in my entire life."

Lei Zhe was stunned for a moment because of this extremely firm words, shook his head and smiled, "Sure enough, everyone has different ideas." With a flick of the rein in his hand, he rode his horse to catch up with Qin Shuang.

Um? what happened?

Qin Shuang gently pulled the reins and stopped the horse slowly, without disturbing the people in front of him. Seeing this, Lei Zhe did as well, standing by Qin Shuang's side and looking at the direction she was looking.

It turned out that because time was still too late, Qin Shuang wanted to walk around in the woods to see if he could meet a large prey, but he did not expect to meet Doris who was helping Doris hunt Buck.

It can be said that Doris did extra work on her own, because the words after her were favored by the Spencer family. The seven teenagers were suffocating in their hearts, thinking that they must behave well.

The Spencer family is a very famous family in the world, and even some national leaders are members of their families. Maybe this time, I can get involved with the Spencer family. In this way, my family will also benefit from it. Maybe it will lose their benefit at that time.

So the original idea of ​​the seven was to help Doris find her prey, and then to finish her part, anyway, there were only four, which was not difficult for them.

But now, although the few people did not discuss it, they all gave up their achievements in tacit understanding. Anyway, no matter how good their grades are, they will get a little bit more merit after the big deal, which is definitely not as important as getting the favor of the Spencer family. The woods wanted to find good prey, and went back to dedicate it to Doris.