Chapter 164. Peerless Marriage

Qin Yiyi woke up very early today, but when he opened his eyes, he still didn't see Meng Shichen. He should have left for the residence earlier.

    Hearing the movement in the house, Qin Shuangyue, Meiwu and Grandma Qin seemed to have been waiting at the door, and they all came in at once.

    "Baby, get up quickly!"

    "Miss, hurry up."

    "Yiyi, we're going to clean up for you!"

    Qin Yiyi looked at them in a daze, the group seemed to be more nervous than himself. On the contrary, she didn't feel any nervousness at all, just like an ordinary day.

    After washing up, sitting in front of the dressing table and letting these women caress her face casually, Qin Yiyi was very obedient.

    It was Hua Yunshang who did the makeup. Since that incident, she tried her best to avoid meeting Qin Yiyi as much as possible. Even if I think about it again, I don't want her to be unhappy seeing him.

    In fact, the broken bones were still connected to the tendons, not to mention the mother who gave birth to her in Shiyue, Qin Yiyi didn't even want to look at her. Grandpa told her what happened that day afterwards, and that day, she completely let go of the resentment towards them in her heart.

    "Be careful, some things may not be you, and I don't have as deep feelings as you. I used to complain about your parents, thinking that they didn't love you enough, but now that I think about it, even parents, their love shouldn't It is unconditional. You have resisted them all these years, I think they also have feelings in their hearts. Maybe they have not done enough on weekdays to meet the standards in your heart. But they are willing to die for you. I think this should be their love Let's go."

    Hua Yunshang's eyes were always red, maybe she was afraid that Qin Yiyi would be unhappy, so she kept holding back and didn't talk to her, and just dressed her up so seriously.

    When she finally put down the tools, even Qin Yiyi sighed when he looked in the mirror.

    "My God, miss, you will definitely fascinate the young master!"

    "My darling granddaughter is definitely the most beautiful bride!"

    "Our baby, Yiyi, has been so beautiful since birth!"

    Qin Yiyi doesn't wear makeup at all, but he finally understands why women love this sport so deeply. It turns out that it can really turn decay into magic.

    Touching my face, I saw Hua Yunshang's pride and joy as a mother in the mirror, and blinked her long eyelashes.

    "Mom, thank you."

    Always complaining that Hua Yunshang didn't do enough, why did she do anything for her. Although I can't guarantee that we will become close to her in the future, but now that she has grown up as a wife, she should at least understand that the kindness of her parents is beyond heaven.

    Hearing this sentence, everyone present was stunned for a moment. Grandma Qin stroked Qin Yiyi's hair happily and said softly.

    "My dear grandson, he has grown up."

    Hua Yunshang almost cried out, it was terrible and unlucky, and she covered her mouth and tried not to shed tears.

    She thought that she was going to lose her daughter in this lifetime. In fact, what else do you want? Hearing her call, everything is enough.

    Grandma Qin combed Qin Yiyi's hair. Qin Yiyi's wedding was a Chinese style, and even the dress was Fengguanxiapei. This hairstyle, of course, needs to be combed a bit more retro. Fortunately, Grandma Qin still had some skills left, so she took over the big business of combing hair.