Chapter 34 Everything Has Me

On the graduation ceremony, Gu Shuo appeared on the platform wearing a straight Chinese tunic suit.

"Congratulations, you are the future hope of the motherland, the future pillars of the country! I hope you will continue to move toward your dreams and work hard!" Just like his style, simple and clear.

As fresh graduates, Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen sit in the first row, and their parents are next to each other. On the second floor, the ring stands are the remaining students of all grades.

This is a large auditorium that can accommodate thousands of people, so not only parents of graduates, but other grades students can also invite their families to visit, which is equivalent to an open day. This is also for the transparency of education and let parents understand their children's daily learning environment.

The graduates all wore the z elementary school student logo and brand-new scarves. Listening to the principal talking to them the next time, then press the dial to get the graduation certificate. As the first one, Qin Yiyi was arranged for the first batch to be on stage, but she refused the student representative to give a speech. It was not stage fright, but she felt that her age was too special and she didn't want to be too ostentatious.

Originally, Meng Shichen didn't want to come, but Qin Yi was going, he couldn't let her alone. At Qin Yiyi's request, the whole process was just holding her hand. Seeing that he didn't hold Qin Yiyi on stage, the principal and the teachers suddenly felt a sense of satisfaction.

Qin Yiyi's heart is surging, and the first stage of her life has come to an end successfully. Tell yourself clearly with reality that this time is really different.

Of course, the graduation ceremony is not the big head. The big head is the graduation performance. Basically all outstanding students will take the opportunity to show off their outstanding talents and make a fortune for their primary school life.

Gu Shuo was so happy that Qin was able to appear in this performance one by one, and he did not pull down his old face in vain to suggest that the teachers persuaded her to come on stage.

No matter how old the official position is, children always come to participate in such important moments in their lives, just like Father Qin. Gu Shuo didn't expect that in addition to Old Man Qin, even Chief Meng would come this time. Originally, Meng Shichen and the others didn't expect it, nor did they dare to expect it.

And not just the two of them, the Qin family is not short of one, Hua Wence and his wife are also here. But the Meng family really couldn't come except Uncle Meng to visit abroad, and they all came. Because of their identity advantages, they steadily occupy the first two rows of the middle seat, which is rare among the previous generations of large-scale officials.

According to Gu Shuo and Chen Shuren's meaning, Qin Yiyi's program was arranged for the first opening or the last finale, but Qin Yiyi did not perform to others as the school's face-consciousness. So the teachers still chose a middle position under the eyes of the teachers. Anyway, she is not showing the limelight, just wanting her family to witness her growth.

After watching a few programs, she was surprised that the upper-class children were already Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, but she didn't expect that all the princes and princesses were prepared so meticulously. It seems that we can no longer look at this world with the old eyes, after all, the background environment has changed too much.

When she arrived, Meng Shichen accompanied her to the backstage to make preparations. No makeup was necessary. She is now a loli, and she pays attention to diet and maintenance, and her skin is very good. The background music tape has also been given to the teacher, as long as the clothes are changed.