Chapter 106 Officially set foot on the world stage

"Miss, will you take Xiaoxiao?"

When Qin Shuang was packing his things, he looked at the little girl behind Qin Yi who had been with Qin Yi for the past two days. Except for not wagging his tail, it's almost like selling cute puppies.

Qin Yi glanced at his little head and said white hair suddenly grew over the past two days.

"Take it with you. I can't tell it is a tiger anyway."

Qin told the truth one by one, except for a little yelling, it usually looks like a tiger at best. Now that he is so fat again, and there is no iconic king character on his head, most people will not guess that it will be a tiger if he is killed.

Xiao Xiao saw Qin talk to it one by one, and didn't know that she was hurting it. Anyway, she couldn't understand what she said. But in short, the mother king looked at it, and it was very happy.

Sitting on the ground, raising his head and whispering, he started acting cute again.

Qin Shuang looked at this small appearance, and sighed in his heart, who would have thought that there would be such a tiger.

In this way, Xiaoxiao was approved and boarded a plane to Germany together with Qin Yi.

Foreign countries are not as strict as country Z. Qin Yiyi can fly to Germany by private plane, and the two countries are not far away anyway.

In the cabin, except for being a little airsick at the beginning, Xiao Xiao was very happy the rest of the time, running around the plane, looking at Qin one by one from front to back, and then from back to front, and then at Qin one by one.

Qin Yiyi was rather boring at first, but when he looked at Xiaoxiao's eyes, he suddenly felt that it was quite funny, so he leaned on Meng Shichen and looked at Xiaowan.

Meng Shichen wrapped his arms around the little baby, holding a computer to deal with affairs, his white fingers flew on the keyboard and tapped, his expression was rigorous and solemn.

Because it is our own plane, it goes without saying that it is luxurious. The aircraft is divided into three cabins, first class, normal, and passenger cabin.

The passenger cabin is a place for the captain and servants to cook or rest.

There are beds, tables, and sofas in the first-class cabin, and there is a lot of food and drink. And Qin Jue's four people sat in the back cabin, separated from the first-class cabin. Although there were no beds, the seats were spacious and comfortable, and the size of the seats was the same as that of a single bed.

Qin Jue and Yuehua sat in the back, Qin Shuang and Yuemeiwu in front of them.

Yuehua kept looking out the window with her quiet eyes like moonlight, while Qin Jue turned pages of the novel in his hand.

There will always be noisy two people on weekdays, and today they are especially honest.

Yuemeiwu didn't know what was wrong with Qin Shuang, and she turned her head to see that she had been putting her head down on the chair to sleep, but she was also conscious and silent. Occasionally there was a sound, that is, when the first-class cabin door was not closed at the beginning, the two cabins ran back and forth between the two cabins. Now that the first-class cabin is closed, even the small sound is gone, and it's very quiet.

Meng Shichen finally handled the matter in his hands. He glanced at the little baby and was not bored, then glanced at the darkened sky outside the window, and pressed the button at hand.

"Qin Jue, bring in some food."

Qin Jue's voice came from the sound device beside the seat.

"Okay, Master."