Chapter 5 Take care of him

The temperature in the evening was moderate, and the breeze was as soft as a girl's hand, gentle and comfortable.

Qin Yiyi also slept very comfortably during this sleep. After waking up, he still didn't want to open his eyes. With a tick at the corner of his mouth, he continued to squint happily. After experiencing growth, I know how rare this kind of leisurely life is.

"Haha." Well, who laughed in his ear, so gentle.

Um...Qin Yi thought it was Meng Shihao who came to see him, and opened his eyes to give people a sweet smile. But what did she see? The soft eyebrows in front of me are really that cold-hearted Meng Shichen?

Qin Yi's face became stiff, and he quickly closed his big black eyes.

Meng Shichen originally watched Xiao Ren'er wake up in a cute mood and liked it, but he didn't understand why he would have a flustered and a little desperate expression after seeing him, so he didn't like seeing him so much? This speculation made him very upset, as he pinched Qin Yi's small face with a little force.

Meng Shichen has quietly changed his attitude towards Qin Yi, which can be seen from his first gentle movement. But Qin Yiyi didn't think so. That Xiaozheng Tai was not light or heavy, and pinched his face and it hurt, and he knew that he was a master who didn't understand pity and pity. However, he was relieved from the bottom of my heart, and looked at Xiao Zhengtai's eyes a lot more friendly.

Although it has been a month since the rebirth, whether it is touch or other can prove that this world is real. But this is what made Qin Yiyi an unknown fear breed in his heart. She woke up and returned to the past. If she died in the previous life, it would be nice to say, but she only slept for a while. Why did she come back? How can she come back? Will she go back after another sleep? She didn't know this, and no one could tell her, so that this uncontrollable and unknown emotion was gradually buried deep in her heart. The two lives feel so real. Was it a dream for more than two decades, or is it a dream now? Zhuang Zhou Mengdie, it turned out to be this feeling.

Because of this, Qin Yiyi would be subconsciously afraid and confused every time he opened his eyes. Just after waking up, Qin Yiyi thought that something had changed when he saw Xiao Zhengtai who was not in line with common sense, and he was shocked. Then Xiaozheng Tai pinched her so that she was completely awake.

Seeing that Meng Shichen was obviously more gentle in front of him, he didn't know what nerves the child had made. If both of them are adults, it would be nice to say that they may have a love of beauty. But both of them are so small, even if Xiao Zhengtai has an adult soul, she can't look after a one-month baby.

She didn't know that Meng Shichen had been classified as another person in her sleep just now. For Meng Shichen, the only person in the world who really belonged to her, of course, would not have any negative emotions for her, and it was her true feelings that she revealed to her.

"Baby." Meng Shichen didn't know why Xiao Ren'er suddenly became less resistant to him, but this change made him very happy. If he is happy, he must express it. Meng Shichen kissed Qin happily, the tender face, soft, and sweet scent, bowed his head and kissed a few more mouthfuls.

Qin Yiyi was not happy to get Meng Shichen's first kiss, but felt very horrified. How could this attitude change so much? Was it something that happened when he fell asleep? But she was so young that she couldn't even lift her head, let alone questioning. If you don't understand, you don't want to. Qin Yi always doesn't care about things that he is not interested in.

"I woke up carefully, grandpa, take a look, are you hungry? Feed me." Grandpa Qin walked in when he heard the movement, followed by a group of adults.