Chapter 30 I dare

"Little princess, to be honest, you are too young. Six-year-old elementary school graduates, we have never had this precedent."

The country has already focused on children's education, and there are requirements for age. It's almost okay. It's a lot worse than he can decide by himself. It needs the approval of the superior. Of course, with Qin Yiyi's background, it is certainly no problem. The reason why he said this is to hope that Chief Qin can participate so that he will not be difficult to do.

"I know that I will go abroad to study in junior high school." Qin Yi made a decision early in the morning, so she didn't call grandpa to come. She still needs time to make preparations with him.

Qin Yi said this one by one, Gu Shuo of course understood that she didn't want her grandfather to participate, "If that's the case, then all right, I'll apply to the above, there should be no problem, you should go to the teacher for the exam first.

This time the test was presided over by Meng Shichen's class teacher, the year-end director of g elementary school, and a middle-aged man named Chen Shuren.

He has been leading the graduating class, and Qin Yiyi's name is also heard. A genius to lead the class to graduation by himself, he was very happy. As soon as he received a call from the principal, he put down all his work and came to give Qin Yi an exam.

As for Qin Shuang, another true genius child, the light was dimmed because of the contrast of Qin Yi's pseudo-loli.

The exam went well, Qin Yiyi and Qin Shuang both got perfect scores, even in English. This has to make Chen Shuren sigh, God is really unfair, some people are born to be superior.

Gu Shuo's side was also very smooth. Qin Yi got her wish and was able to be in the same class as Meng Shichen at the beginning of school. She was directly upgraded from Class One in Three Years to Class One in Six, which means she completed her primary school in two years.

For her decision, Meng Shichen is still happy. For many days, people felt the obvious pleasant aura in him, but they were terrified.

Qin Yi successfully passed the exam one by one and was approved. Meng Shichen was directly carried into their classroom at the beginning of the school.

It's not that she wants to skip another grade with such a high profile. In fact, Shengrendu estimates the grade based on the entrance examination level, so it doesn't matter how many grades she is currently in. Even if she is in the lower grades, she will have more free time to prepare for the entrance examination. But she thought again, if she didn't have a primary school graduation certificate, wouldn't it be a pity. Only then did I want to come to the graduating class, anyway, for the sixth grade, she didn't need to prepare for the first grade, and she could easily cope with it.

"Isn't the little princess supposed to be in class? Why do you come to accompany Shao Meng again today?"

The school is full of human spirit children, that is, villain spirit children. Ever since the Ji family twins started to go to Qin Yiyi when they were okay, her daughter-in-chief identity had been spread like this somehow. This group of children also changed their names to the little princess Qin Yiyi along with their parents. The disadvantage is that it's too high-profile, and everyone is watching everything, and it's a bit cautious. But there are also benefits. There are not so many people who do not grow eyes to provoke, and there is a lot of nosy.

"I don't know either. Young Master Meng brought the little princess' seat for the little princess early this morning. Oh, the little princess doesn't want to go to class, so there is a reason!"

"Well, too. If only my grandfather was such a high-ranking official, I wouldn't even go to school at all."

"Hmph, what kind of prestige is coming to school with my own grown-up!"