Chapter 42 Silver Badge

The heartbreaking howl couldn't cover up the sound of broken bones, and Sear was about to faint from pain, but he still insisted on not retracting Meng Shichen's right hand. He knew in his heart that if he didn't sacrifice his hand today, it would be his fate to sacrifice, but he still underestimated the importance of Qin Yiyi Meng Shichen's heart.

When the people next to him saw this scene, they were so frightened that they didn't dare to breathe. To be honest, as they were their age, there were a lot of lives in their hands, and they had seen scenes even crueler than this, but they were still frightened by the aura that Meng Shichen exudes. Needless to say, people lying on the ground were injured by Qin Shuang, except for Sil, they all fainted in shock.

Because the Shengrendu students know the rules of the world too well, they will be more scared than ordinary people when they see this kind of scene.

Qin Yiyi felt strange at this moment, how could he see such a bloody side, and now he didn't even feel a little bit, and it seemed that training was still very useful. If I used to, even if I didn't cry, my legs would have been weak or unbearable.

Everyone here also watched Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen's movements with horror, and the protagonist had already wandered into space. When they saw such a little girl seeing this scene, there was no extra expression on her face, and they felt more jealous of her than Meng Shichen.

Meng Shichen retracted his feet and hugged Qin Yi one by one, looking at him condescendingly. Sen Leng's tone did not fluctuate as if he were sentenced, "You deserve to die."

Seeing Meng Shichen raising his foot, Seer thought he had been let go, but when he heard such a sentence, he didn't care about the consequences, and hurriedly shouted, "Who are you? I am law enforcement by the Ministry of Lands, what right do you have to deal with me? !"

The wearer of the white badge is usually called the law enforcement by the students, and the black is the judge.

Meng Shichen didn't answer him, and Qin Jue moved a chair to let them sit down, squatted down and took out a pair of shoes for Meng Shichen to put on. Although he was waiting for others, the handsome Qin Jue seemed respectful and not humble, especially his dark badge on his chest, which made others feel more shocked.

You usually look up at people, but now you bend your knees to them, the feeling is indescribable.

Qin Jue handed what was not in his hand to the young man in dark gold clothes to destroy it, and walked gracefully to Qin Yi and two of them to stand up, and said slowly, "Father Myrler Hague Sil, the second top spot in the Italian underworld, one The son of Silfax, sent to St. Rundu to study at the age of five, was promoted to the white chapter law enforcement last year. A woman, the Gehrfax, went to study in the Ministry of Lands last year. I said yes?"

"Yes, my lord." Sear's voice trembled, and he stood up and saluted with his arm. He must be respectful to the wearer of the black badge.

"Now that you and your sister are no longer students of Shenglundu, leave the badges and go to pack up." Qin Jue announced their results without emotion.

Sylvain was shocked, "My lord, this lady did not abide by the school rules. I just enforced my rights and made no mistakes, my lord!"

According to the rules of the Holy Land, the family was expelled from the campus. He was vaguely aware of it since Qin Jue had just mentioned his father. This is also the school to prevent the expelled from using family revenge, but not to be afraid just to prevent problems before they happen.

Qin Yi sighed. She suddenly felt that she was actually a troublesome pull-up. Even if she revealed her identity today, she might have other troubles. But he still called out, "Qin Shuang, bring the badge."