Chapter 32 Second Update

"Brother, even if that's true, it was in the past. I'm fine now."

    Meng Shichen touched the warm skin under his palm and nodded. Dumb and low.

    "Then baby, how did you get reborn?"

    Realizing that Meng Shichen wanted to ask how he died, Qin Yiyi thought about his words.

    "I don't know, I just fell asleep and gave birth again when I woke up."

    Thinking that Qin Yiyi was sleeping unconsciously...Meng Shichen suddenly didn't want Qin Yiyi to sleep.

    He didn't talk about his previous life, and luckily Meng Shichen didn't ask, Qin Yiyi felt that this topic should be discussed later. If Meng Shichen asks, just say, if not, forget it, and she doesn't want to provoke him one after another.

    "How did that woman know?"

    Qin Yiyi was very happy that Meng Shichen believed such a magical thing.

    Thinking of those gray eyes, Qin Yiyi felt startled again and shook his head.

    "I don't know, but I think she should know, and she told me those things."

    Thinking of her saying that Qin Yiyi is unique, everyone didn't think much about it, thinking that Qin Yiyi was just too good That's why it is called unique in this world. Meng Shichen didn't think much about it, because he always thought that Qin Yiyi was unique.

    But thinking about it now, what she said should mean that Qin Yiyi was born again, so he is unique in this world.

    A cold light flashed in his eyes, and Meng Shichen said in a deep voice.

    "I must kill her."

    Qin Yi nodded. Although it sounds ridiculous, Qin Yiyi just didn't want others to know that she was born again, and didn't want to become a different kind. Moreover, the pain that woman brought her yesterday was very strange.

    "By the way, that person from yesterday."

    Seeing that the person on the ground was still there and that he was supposed to be dead, Qin Yi pouted.

    "Why did brother kill him without asking anything?"

    If Qin Yiyi's nerves were not sensitive, he probably wouldn't have noticed the man at the door. Meng Shichen was not very calm in that situation yesterday, so Qin Yiyi gave him a look and went down to catch that man by himself.

    Unexpectedly, Meng Shichen's reaction was even stronger, thinking that he was going to leave him, and most importantly, this man was strangled to death without asking anything.

    Hearing Qin Yiyi's words, Meng Shichen knew that he had misunderstood. Last night, under the excitement, he didn't see Qin Yiyi's wink at all, and his face had a suspicious blush.

    But when he thought that it was because of this little baby that he left his arms and made him misunderstand and feel so uncomfortable, he deserved to die.

    "It doesn't matter, he deserves to die." The

    closer the relationship, the clingier the two of them will be, and the more childish Meng Shichen will be, and sometimes he will act like a spoiled child to Qin Yiyi.

    "Well, they're all dead anyway. Go and see if he has any clues left behind."

    Meng Shichen wanted to be tender again, but Qin Yiyi was determined, so he had no choice but to help her get dressed, and then the two walked to the corpse beside.