Chapter 151 Attackable

After all, Meng Huaizu is an old fox, not as impulsive as Qin Guosheng. Seeing Qin Guosheng picking up the wig, he quickly suppressed his anger.

    However, he still sat down on the chair, and the cheerful appearance just now was completely gone.

    No one wanted to see him like this, besides, the New Year's Eve, and what happened to Qin Weixian just happened, everyone felt a lump in their hearts.

    Especially Meng Boping, who deliberately delayed the visit today and stayed at home, for fear that his father would faint like Mr. Qin, but not everyone can be saved like Mr. Qin.

    At the moment, everyone's complexion is not very good-looking, even Qin Weixian.

    Uncle, haven't you learned a lesson from this incident?

    "Call him back to me."

    This Meng Huaizu was too calm, and being calm was more terrifying than losing his temper.

    Sitting in Meng Shichen's arms, Qin Yiyi fiddled with her big red envelopes, and looked up at Meng Boping who had been calling Meng Shukang.

    "Uncle, didn't my uncle's phone drop just now, and he won't be able to get through for a while."

    Meng Boping heard the same thing, and hung up the phone with a livid face.

    Both of them are not opposed to children looking for poor girls, after all, they all came from poor times. Last time Qin Wei was too reckless and asked to get on the bus first and then pay for the fare. This time Meng Shukang was even more over the top. Sit on stage? What kind of woman can sit on the stage, if she really finds such a woman, let alone face, even the face will be thrown clean by him.

    Everyone's atmosphere is not very good. Originally, because Mr. Qin got well and enjoyed the new year happily, he was always looking for trouble like this, and these children were too worried.

    Qin Shuang looked at Qin Yiyi and found that she didn't have any bad expressions.

    After Qin Weixian's incident, isn't it afraid that this person did it?

    Qin Yiyi is really not afraid this time. One is because she has already started to clean up the country, and besides, she is still at home, so she can deal with it as soon as possible. Second, and most importantly, she really knew about it.

    Who is Mr. Meng? Just by looking at Qin Yiyi's expression, you can tell that she must know something.

    Qin Yiyi didn't deliberately hide it, the main thing was that she wanted to tell Meng Huaizu.

    "One by one baby, do you know something?"

    After all, it was the Meng family who couldn't bear it the most. Seeing his father's expression was so calm, Meng Boping felt sorry for his younger brother after all, and hoped that things would turn around, at least not too bad.

    He nodded to Uncle Meng's family, but then looked at Mr. Meng.

    "I've seen them together." The

    Meng family's heart beat uncontrollably when they heard this.

    "How about that person?"

    They are neither stubborn nor snobbish. In fact, the most important thing they expect from their children is their good character.

    Qin Yi tilted her head slightly to recall, this is a small gesture she would only do in front of her family.

    Meng Shichen looked amusing, and felt that a candy should be given to the little baby at this time, so he stretched out his hand and passed his finger over.