Chapter 50 Furious Angus

Qin Yi crossed the river smoothly, and the people behind him jumped over in three or two steps without blocking.

Qin Jue took out a mat and laid it on a clean big rock by the river. Meng Shichen sat down and hugged Qin Yi's legs, took Qin Jue up and handed him a handkerchief to Qin one by one to wipe the water splashed on his body.

After two steps back, Qin Jue said, "Master, there is movement across the river. The group of people should be in trouble and are coming to our side. About five minutes or so, there will be a bank on the other side of the river where we are staying."

Meng Shichen didn't respond as usual, but bowed his head and concentrated on helping Qin organize them one by one. But Qin Jue knew that he had heard it, but he couldn't see anything except Qin Yi. Sometimes Qin Jue would suddenly think about what Meng Shichen would be like without Qin Yiyi, but just thinking about it would make it funny.

Without Qin Yiyi Meng Shichen would not return to England, without Qin Yiyi Meng Shichen would not accept the family trial, without Qin Yiyi Meng Shichen would not accept Qin Jue, without Qin Yiyi Meng Shichen would not come to Shenglundu, if there was no Qin 11. Meng Shichen might suddenly disappear in this world and no one can find it. It can be said that if there is no Qin Yiyi, then the world and everything will not be able to see Meng Shichen will only live in his own world forever, and will not live the existing life of flesh and blood. So without Qin Yiyi, there would be no Meng Shichen now.

Qin Jue never thought that Meng Shichen would react again, but he still had to report. Those people can't make it through, and it won't affect them.

Hearing this, Aubrey paused while finishing his clothes. He raised his head and glanced up, saying nothing to continue doing his own thing.

Yadunis glanced in the direction of Qin Juesuo, and sat leisurely on the edge of the stone, not caring.

"They walked quite well, but they didn't know what trouble they were having and they needed to rush over here."

Qin Shuang stretched out his hand to put on the half-faded mask, and his voice was still full of vitality after the change.

"Maybe it will bring something interesting."

Seeing that Qin Jue took out everything in his backpack, Herman thought that he should camp here to rest, and he also took out his belongings to organize.

"It's a large animal."

Qin Shuang clapped his hands after hearing this, "I like animals. The big bear was really cute that day."

Adunis remembered the scene, his uninhibited expression was not stretched, and his face was distorted. I guess those animals won't feel cute when they see you, weird girl.

As soon as everyone cleaned themselves up, there was a loud noise in the woods across the river, and humans exclaimed mixed with animal roars.

"It seems that they are not easy to be offended by them!" Qin Shuang stood on the rock by the river and looked up.

Adonis smirked and smiled, "Do you really think we are so good to follow."

They choose the route, which is of course difficult. It's so hard for them, even if they are good at it, it's impossible for them all to have their skills. It is indeed a good choice to follow them. A few people have also cleared a lot of small obstacles along the way, but those are what they want to remove and don't want, just like this, of course it is more important to stay and watch the scene.

Finally, these people appeared before them. There was a large open space on both sides of the river from the woods, and Qin Yi and the others camped on the other side of the open space.