Chapter 117. The so-called shocking ghosts

"Did you find it?"

Hearing Qin's question one by one, Qin Jue took two steps to keep Meng Shichen at a distance.

"We can only determine those two, we can't infiltrate and find out."

Qin Yi rolled his big eyes, and didn't ask.

"Miss, Xiao Xiao is following."

Qin Shuang looked at Xiaoxiao who had been following them all the way behind him, feeling a little funny, so he reported to Qin one by one.

Qin Yiyi still thought about things, so he ignored Qin Shuang and ignored Xiaoxiao by the way.

The journey is about to end, but there is still no news about Donald's token. Qin Yiyi doesn't have to have it, but if she can, she still doesn't want to be in the hands of others.

Take the initiative in your own hands, and you can be more steadfast in everything.

Qin Yiyi came out today because he heard that Luss and Aquaman had come out very frequently in the past few days, and wanted to go over and see what happened.

It's already dinner time for a few people to go out. Although they are all rich and there are kitchens and materials in the suites, most people still eat. After all, they are here to socialize, so what's the point of being bored in the house every day?

And Qin Yiyi wanted to go out to see more. Although it's not an acquaintance, I also want to see more people and use my own eyes and ears to judge what those people look like.

It's just that things backfired.

This matter is not farewell, it is Meng Shichen.

It didn’t take long for the two to have their first taste of love. Meng Shichen waited for so many years before waiting. If he could, he really wanted to put Qin in his arms every day and never let it go. It happened that this journey had this convenience. condition.

There were people on the boat. Qin Yi didn't like to be crowded, so he didn't like to go out, and there was no beautiful scenery to go out. Meng Shichen simply gave Qin Yi a kidnapping if he had nothing to do.

In this way, after so many angels were tired and crooked, Meng Shichen was finally a little satisfied, feeling much better than in the old castle, no one came to grab the attention of the little baby. As a result, the mood is particularly good.

It seemed as if he was looking at Qin Yiyi in his arms with soft eyebrows, his eyes were deep, and everyone wanted to get trapped and never come out.

If the weather is good in the evening, most of the dinners are held on deck, and today is no exception.

Qin Yi hasn't appeared for a long time, and there are Luss and Haiwangchang this time, everyone will inevitably put their eyes on these three parties.

Meng Shichen hugged Qin Yi one by one to feed, and the gentle petting movements really shocked everyone in the boat.

Seeing his skillful actions, every time he just waited for Qin Yi to swallow something in his mouth, and immediately handed the other mouthful to his mouth, he knew that Meng Shichen was not the first time he had done these things.

"Obviously it's a subordinate to do things, but Master Lanrest seems to be very good-looking. Oh my God, I think I'm already infatuated with him!"

"The movements are so gentle and delicate, there are such men in the world! It's so good to my sister."

"If only I was sitting in his arms!"

"What's the hurry? Didn't he say that there is a woman. If he can be with him, wouldn't it mean that we have both wealth and wealth!"