Chapter 4 It is booked

When Hua Wence walked in, he knew that everyone was there, and it was really rude to be late. Apologized and smiled, "Sorry, we are late."

"No matter what my in-laws say, we also have children in our family. Knowing that this kid will be troublesome to go out." The old lady Qin opened her mouth to make ends meet.

Qin Yiyi's grandmother, Ye Qiqing, was also from a family and was a professor herself, so naturally she could understand the meaning of these words. At the moment, he smiled friendly, "It's inevitable that children are naughty, or you are lucky, children are so obedient when they grow up." This kind of short-term common sense is only suitable for women like them.

"I look at us one by one, we are beautiful again. I think grandma doesn't have it, grandma wants to kill our baby." One by one, grandma was also very happy to see the little granddaughter.

In fact, Qin Yiyi's grandfather and grandmother also love her very much. Compared with her grandmother, grandfather loves her daughter, so he prefers this granddaughter. It's just that Grandpa was too strict, and he didn't know how well he was before, which chilled the old man's heart. Seeing Madam Cou stepped forward to express his feelings implicitly, Qin Yi didn't mean his smile at all.

Hua Wence saw his granddaughter smile at him, his heart softened into a pool of water. The two old ladies chatted casually, and everyone was seated.

Qin Yiyi must be held by Mr. Qin and sit on the main seat. Since having her, Mr. Qin has no regard for etiquette and rules. Otherwise, even if she is the protagonist, she should be held by her grandmother and sit at the table of the female relatives. She can't eat anymore, she just finished her milk, so she won't delay the old man's meal, or she will feed her if she has to.

Father Qin sits on the main seat, on both sides are Meng Huaizu and Meng's eldest daughter-in-law Ji Changxiu, and Hua Wence sits next to Meng Huaizu.

Speaking of the Ji family, it is also the number one person in the political arena. The old man of the Meng family is one of the best in the military region, but his eldest son Meng Boping went to the political arena and married Ji Lingyun, the youngest daughter of the top political circle. This military-political combination also caused a serious sensation for a long time. The old man was very open to his son for not inheriting his own mantle, but he had more thoughts on his grandson, and Meng Shihao was Meng Boping's son.

The rest are the older generation in the compound, the Wei family, the Shen family, and the three small houses in the Li family compound.

As a result, a table with eight seats is not counted as Qin Yiyi, the little man in his arms, and there is only one seat left in his arms. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

As usual, although this is just a small full moon wine, the main table can't be added casually. It can be said that whoever takes this empty seat today will definitely have to guess that this is going to be a top position, but it is clear that there is no suitable candidate yet. If the previous words were empty, but today is different, the difference is because the head of the Meng family has been thinking differently.

"I said Lao Qin, today is not a formal occasion. There is a small one on the table, can I call someone to accompany our little princess again!" Old Meng said intentionally.

Originally, Old Man Qin didn't care about these things, he himself was domineering, and he was not happy about what others could say. It's just that this old fox insists on telling the story. He has to scream if he doesn't scream. It's an old friend, and he can't beat him on weekdays. These people lose his face in front of him. This old boy just got himself right. I'll take care of you someday! Old man Qin thought angrily.