Chapter 175. Special education methods

The weather in the UK right now is neither too hot nor too cold. London has always been rainy, and Qin Yiyi didn't like it, so he hurried back after finishing his work.

    It's still the husband-watching stone, and it's still the forest where thousands of birds are frightened.

    "Aw!"

    There was a roar of a tiger, and Meng Shichen's face finally showed emotion.

    Two fierce beasts, one black and one white, galloped out of the woods. The black one was about three meters long, and it was still far away. It seemed that one could feel the coercion of the beast king coming from it. Followed by a pure white snow leopard, with a body more than one meter long and strong and graceful, coupled with those eyes that seem to reflect silver light, it is simply a peerless beauty in the animal world.

    As one black and one white approached, finally, the figure leaning over the big black tiger gradually came into people's eyes.

    "Baby."

    Meng Shichen opened his arms, and the little man on the tiger's back showed his face like the scorching sun, and suddenly stood up quickly. Then the body flew into the air, and fell steadily into the familiar embrace that made her extremely obsessed.

    After completing the small task, seeing that Bai Bai had already run to Qin Sheng and lay down next to him, he ran over in two steps. After licking Bai Bai's fur, he did not know where to get a piece of meat, and put it in front of Bai Bai's claws.

    Bai Bai stretched out his hand and fiddled with it lazily, obviously he didn't like it very much, so he lowered his head and ignored Xiao Xiao.

    If you want to use a human expression to describe the current small appearance, it must be a setback.

    It is said that Xiaoxiao has been raising Baibai for three years, raising Baibai from a cub that needs to stay on its back to a mature age now. It's just that Baibai's temperament is relatively quiet like its owner Qin Sheng, so he doesn't seem to like to talk to Xiaoxiao, and Xiaoxiao can only try his best to please.

    Also serving Huan was Meng Shichen, who had just embraced the beauty, sitting on a chair with the baby in his arms, wiped off her sweat, and put another glass of milk to his mouth.

    What's not necessary is that this one is rewarded, because he got a thankful kiss from the beautiful woman in his arms.

    "Milk is cold, it can relieve heat."

    Fearing that Qin Yiyi would go crazy and feel hot, Meng Shichen definitely thought of every little detail.

    "Yeah."

    With Meng Shichen's hand slowly drinking the milk in the cup, Qin Yi looked at his son who was sitting opposite and reading a book.

    Exquisite and superb appearance, quiet and innocent temperament, holding a dictionary-thick original document and slowly flipping through it.

    There was a flash of light in his eyes, and an ethereal voice came suddenly.

    "Reborn?"

    Hearing his mother's question, Qin Sheng raised his head, and the confusion in his eyes did not escape the eyes of the two of them.

    "Rebirth?"

    "Time-traveling?"

    "Huh?"

    Although he knew Qin Sheng was a normal child, but because he was too abnormal, Qin Yiyi always wondered if this child would be reborn just like himself. Otherwise, how could there be such a terrible child in the world.