Chapter 32 Meng Shichen Demon Barrier

Qin Yiyi was really frightened by Meng Shichen's appearance, feeling that his expression was about to eat himself.

In fact, she was not angry with Meng Shichen, but the adult thoughts seemed to be unable to control the body's emotions, making her irritable.

On the one hand, I was so uncomfortable and I had to be taught, and at the same time, I told myself that she was ignorant and made people who care about her sad. This practice violated her vows after rebirth, made her thinking confused, and caused her old problems to commit again. She just wanted to escape from everything and stay alone.

She was also afraid that she couldn't help but said something, which hurt Meng Shichen's heart. Unexpectedly, leaving without an explanation made Meng Shichen misunderstood, and it also completely revealed his demon to Qin Yiyi.

"You can't run away, you can't!" Meng Shichen hugged Qin Yiyi, repeating these words repeatedly.

Qin looked up one by one and saw Meng Shichen staring at his eyes. The conspicuous dark purple eyes made her heart tighten in an instant.

Although Meng Shichen held Qin Yiyi tightly, she didn't make her feel any pain, but Qin Yiyi was very uncomfortable with this appearance, and he turned his head and wanted to break away.

"Look at me, you look at me! Don't leave, don't!" Meng Shichen's European body is much bigger than Qin Yi, and he can completely wrap Qin Yi one by one. Hold Qin one head with one hand, and push her into his arms forcefully with the other, just trying to rub her into her body so that she can be with herself forever.

Qin Yiyi was really stunned by Meng Shichen like this. For so many years, he had only seen Meng Shichen tenderly doting on him. How could he have seen him look so crazy and terrible. However, she was mostly worried about what was wrong with Meng Shichen. She couldn't hold her arms away. She was covered in her arms and couldn't speak. She cried out in a hurry.

For the first time, the two people had a conflict, because they paid too much attention to each other, and it became like this. One is the lack of affection for Meng Shichen, and the other is Qin Yiyi who came out of loneliness after rebirth. The two lacked experience in handling this issue.

Qin Yixian didn't have many tears, even when he was a baby, and everyone in the living room had just heard the sound of Meng Shichen kicking the door. But at this moment, when he heard Qin Yiyi crying, it was different.

Qin Guosheng and Meng Huaizu came to play chess, and the three Qin brothers and sisters ran over without even thinking about going home on the weekend.

As soon as I walked in, I saw Meng Shichen hurriedly hugging Qin one by one and wiped away his tears. None of them thought that Meng Shichen would provoke Qin Yiyi. They thought that she was uncomfortable, so she had to go and check her.

When Qin Yi saw Grandpa and the others coming, he conditioned to hold out and cried, "Grandpa, grandpa."

Old man Qin had never seen Qin Yiyi like this before, and he was so distressed that he would hug him up, but was dodged by Meng Shichen.

"Go away!" The boy Qingyue's voice was dark and cold, shouting to cloud the crowd.

Although Meng Shichen is cold-tempered, even if he is not close to his family, he treats his elders with respect and politeness, and he is definitely a perfect example of etiquette. Today is so abnormal, but a group of people are anxious. Why can Meng Shichen be abnormal? It's not Qin Yiyi! Isn't something serious happened to my darling, right? Elder Qin was going crazy, he was about to rush to arrest someone, but was stopped by Meng Huaizu from his side.