Chapter 77 A large

"Baby, baby."

Meng Shichen kissed Qin Yiyi in his arms and called out softly.

The soft and smooth touch in his arms made Meng Shichen couldn't help but cling to it.

"Baby, won't you get up?"

Meng Shichen moved from Qin Yi’s forehead, slowly rubbed her thin lips to her cheeks, and licked Qin Yi’s red lips like petals. Then, guided by the heat in her body, she licked her neck and slowly covered her big hands. It made him want to stop.

Qin Yiyi's body is extremely sensitive, so this kind of stimulation is twice as common. Under the stimulation, I woke up from sleep.

"Um."

Meng Shichen had already covered the top, with his tongue looping back and forth, taking a light bite from time to time.

Being provoked by this kind of provocation early in the morning, Qin twisted his body one by one, raising his hand unable to push Meng Shichen's shoulder.

"Brother, I am awake."

Meng Shichen's words came out vaguely from his busy lips, "Is the baby not sleeping?"

"Don't sleep, don't sleep."

Meng Shichen bit his teeth lightly, in exchange for Qin Yi exclaimed.

Lifting up and covering Qin Yiyi, holding her small mouth, began to looting fiercely in the morning.

When Qin Yi was kissed by him, both cheeks were blushing, and the little mouth was moisturized, and Meng Shichen let go of her slightly.

"Brother, I'm not feeling well."

Qin Yi was uncomfortable and twisted twice.

Purple light flickered in Meng Shichen's eyes, and fine beads of sweat began to appear on his forehead.

The eyes showed grievances, the tone was full of pitifulness, and the cold voice said this coquetry, not only not awkward, but also a kind of distressing feeling.

"Baby, good baby..."

Meng Shichen was very patient, because he was afraid that he couldn't control it, so very few did that with Qin Yi again and again. However, now that the two of them are close to each other every day, Qin 11 is soft and sweet, and he doesn't hold it back all the time.

Therefore, this infrequent affair made Qin Yi never see Meng Shichen's horrible experience.

It's been many days, Meng Shichen really wanted it, so I got entangled with Qin Yiyi early in the morning.

Qin Yi teased when he saw his appearance.

"do not want."

The attitude is firm, but the action is not so honest.

Meng Shichen pressed her hard, and went to Qin Yi with a big hand, a small hand, sweat dripped down her cheeks onto her white chest, which was extremely sexy.

Qin Yi carried a small hand, and when he saw this beauty, he subconsciously stuck out his tongue and licked Meng Shichen's chest.

"Well."

Meng Shichen's body tightened, and he buried his head on Qin Yi, not allowing her to continue to move.

A muffled and broken sound came from my ear, "Little villain, if you dare to say this in a while, I will love you well."

Qin Yi didn't know the consequences yet, and he was not afraid, as Yuzhu laughed constantly, obviously not worrying about Meng Shichen's words.

The chest was tightly pressed and soft and constantly oscillating, making Meng Shichen crazy. The big hand passed under Qin Yi and lifted her up. With the other hand, she found her hiding behind the little hand.