Chapter 36 Who wants her to die?

"That's why she came to you."

    Neptune said with certainty, although his nickname is Neptune, but when he heard this word today, he suddenly felt bad.

    Qin Yiyi didn't answer, Yan Chu kept watching the movement below.

    "Yiyi, don't you save them?"

    After all, Yuemeiwu was soft-hearted, seeing those girls crying in horror, wanting to shout but being gagged, she was a little shaken.

    Without Qin Yiyi expressing his opinion, Qin Shuang stroked the things in his hands and said coldly.

    "Oh. Save them? Save them at the hands of nearly ten thousand people?"

    Yuemei Wu looked at the villagers below who looked almost fanatical and excited, and understood that it was indeed very difficult to save them.

    "Then one by one, can you talk to that old witch? Isn't she the leader of this village?"

    Qin Shuang became a little impatient. Since Lei Zhe's incident, she has been very irritable and rarely smiled.

    "Can you grow your head! Didn't you hear that woman still wants the lady to sacrifice to the sea god? Do you want the lady to take the initiative to die, or do you want so many people to besiege us? No matter how skilled you are, if someone has a gun, There are so many people, you will be piled up to death!"

    It seems that Qin Shuang was really angry, and reprimanded Yuemei Wu with a low growl.

    Although Yuemei Wu had killed people before, but she grew up in Yuegu, which is like a paradise, and she still has a little more simplicity in her heart. Seeing this kind of scene, it is inevitable to soften her heart.

    Qin Yiyi stepped in to comfort, mainly to make Qin Shuang calm down.

    "She's just talking, calm down."

    Qin Shuang also knew that she was a little out of control, and seeing Yuemei Wu's guilty and sad expression after she realized it, she breathed out, turned her head and stopped talking.

    Although Qin Yiyi was not a kind person, he didn't want to see so many innocent people die. But she is not a saint, nor is she passionate, and she will not let people who are important to her take risks, just to save some people she doesn't know.

    If you say she is cruel, say she is cold-blooded, so be it.

    "I'm sorry, I didn't think so much just now."

    Yuemei Wu saw the following scene just now, and she would have thought about it if Qin Yiyi had said to save her. It is indeed too dangerous to save these people. If Qin Yiyi is to take the risk, then she would rather someone else die. After all, Qin Yiyi is not only her titular master, but also the friend she considers.

    Qin Yi shook his head slightly at Yuemei Wu, expressing his indifference.

    "Enter the sea!"

    Haji on the stage roared, and the two strong men carried a girl and walked slowly towards the rough sea.

    "Miss, why did she find you?" It

    's really rare for Qin Jue to speak up on his own initiative. It's not that he is very curious, but seeing Qin Yiyi's attitude, there should be no need to hide it. He wanted to know more about the situation so that he could respond in time if something actually happened.

    Although Qin Jue spoke succinctly, not only Qin Yiyi, but everyone present also understood the meaning of Qin Jue's question.

    In fact, they were also vaguely surprised. It was true that they were looking for a beautiful girl to find Qin Yiyi, at least none of them had seen anyone more beautiful than Qin Yiyi.