Chapter 96. The Jiang family who is in a ruined cauldron

The general election lasted for a month, and Meng Boping was preparing and busy every day, and even with these young people, he became nervous.

However, after half a month of selection, several important figures in the Meng family did not succeed, which made everyone feel a little worried.

"The recent situation is not very good. If this continues, Bo Ping is likely to fail this time."

Father Qin went to Meng's house after dinner and discussed with Meng Huaizu in the study.

Meng Huaizu's face was also very serious, with worry in his eyes.

"We have been very active in recent times, but the fourth party always comes out at critical moments."

Qin Guosheng rubbed Yuwan with his hand, and when he saw his old friend's worried expression, he offered comfort.

"Don't worry, all three of us have been dispatched. There is definitely no problem. Boping is in the political world. After all, we can borrow very little. But looking at Changxiu, the Jiang family wants to be in position, but it is not at all. possible."

Before the election, there was no movement, but it may be because of the help of the fourth party that Jiang Tianwei suddenly stood out from a group of people and became a dark horse in this election. The situation is almost good.

Moreover, he and Meng Boping were in the same position in the campaign. Since then, it is obvious that they have declared war on their side.

"There is still half a month. It seems that we have to be cruel."

"Um."

The two elders called Ji Changxiu that night, and the three of them discussed it until late.

On the other side, Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen were in Qin Yiyi's small study room, and a computer was placed in front of them, communicating with the base through the Internet.

An image of Meng Shichen holding Qin 11 appeared on the screen, and several people at the base said hello at the same time.

"Master, miss."

"What's up?"

Today, I was anxious to contact Qin Yiyi, so Qin Yiyi opened the communication at this time.

Meilang's voice was low, and his glamorous face was serious.

"Miss, our goods were robbed."

"How many?"

"It's the shipment to the Middle East, worth one billion U.S. dollars."

Wars have occurred in the Middle East all the year round, and Qin Yiyi’s main business is arms, so he trades with them frequently.

This time, the two businesses went together, and the amount that was robbed was relatively small compared to the other one, so there were not so many manpower. The other party also seemed to know the information, and brought a large number of people over, but was snatched by them in the end.

"The same people?"

"Looking at the technique and equipment, they are very similar."

"Are the casualties high?"

"It's not big, so I retreated very much because I knew I was out of it."

Qin Yiyi attaches great importance to human life, so he has never agreed with hard work. In her words, it is to keep the green hills without fear of firewood. And compared to manpower, it’s not all dead objects, and it’s time-consuming and laborious to train a person to come out.