Chapter 85. The abnormal Qin Yiyi

After Qin had explained to Qin Jue one by one, sitting in Meng Shichen's arms was a little lackluster.

Meng Shichen knew her even a small expression well, so of course she noticed the abnormality immediately.

At first, I thought it was this incident that made Qin Yiyi unhappy, but now it doesn't look like it.

"Baby, what's the matter?"

Qin Yi didn't speak, his head leaned on Meng Shichen's chest, and his little hand was also supported, and the whole person was curled up in Meng Shichen's arms.

The cute and small appearance made Meng Shichen laugh, and his big hand embraced her, and looked down at her.

"How good is the baby today?"

Qin Yi babbled twice, and then drilled into Meng Shichen's arms, which seemed particularly clingy today.

For Qin Yiyi like this, no one is more happy than Meng Shichen. He hugged his arms vigorously, and then he simply hugged Qin one by one and gently swayed her.

"Gluck."

Although Qin Yiyi was already big, the proportions in Meng Shichen's arms were the same as when he was a child.

At this time, curled up into a small ball, Meng Shichen supported her to see her having fun, and the extent of it became bigger and bigger, and it really made Qin amused and giggled one by one.

"Oh, my baby, be careful, why do you have such a good time with your Chen brother."

As soon as Father Qin arrived in the yard, he heard Qin laughter and laughter from the house, and his mood was flying along with his steps.

As soon as I walked in, I saw Meng Shichen using his arm as a shaker, shaking Qin Yiyi in his arms, smiling carefully and lovingly, how I really liked it.

When Qin Yi heard the voice of the old man, he turned his head back. Meng Shichen was a little bit dissatisfied that he was disturbed, but it was old man Qin who came here, so he didn't have any thoughts in his heart.

Stopped the movement, put Qin one by one on his lap and sat down. The actions of the two of them are just like when Meng Shichen was holding Qin Yiyi's little baby when he was a child. After so many years, they didn't feel any change at all.

The old man was moved in his heart, and the corners of his mouth were also grinning.

"Grandpa, you are back."

Today Qin Yi also made Old Qin notice something wrong, and he felt clingy and a little more lively.

He stepped forward and touched Qin Yi's head, habitually trying to take her from Meng Shichen's arms and hold her, just like she did when she was a child.

But when he stretched out his hand, it realized that Qin Yiyi was no longer young, and he was not a taller Meng Shichen, and he could no longer hold it.

I had to touch my little head again, and then withdrew his hand.

"Grandpa baby is so daring, grandpa can't hold him."

The old man sighed with emotion in his tone, and Qin could hear it one by one, and he stretched his arms around the old man's waist.

"Grandpa can't hold them one by one because they have gained weight one by one. But it's the same if you change to holding grandpa one by one."

Mr. Qin said he was happy by his granddaughter's actions and thoughtful words. He thought it was my granddaughter. Why is my granddaughter so good?