Chapter 128 Qin Yiyi's Oath of Life

Meng Shichen hugged Qin Yiyi's arm tightly, and Le Si and Haiwang also looked at her in surprise.

    The one that blurted out just now was good, it was Qin Yiyi who said it himself.

    Touching Meng Shichen's back with his small hand, Qin Yiyi sat up a little bit, and then said to the Yuanyuan pirate.

    "You want to take me back, don't you?"

    Pirate Yuanyuan nodded and smiled at Qin Yiyi.

    "Yes, I'll take you to my place."

    "Then I'll go with you."

    Neptune's fist clenched tightly, and Les spoke heavily.

    "No."

    Qin Yiyi didn't look at Le Si at all, and didn't respond to his words. Pirate Yuanyuan didn't answer him either. Anyway, Qin Yiyi said he was going to leave with him, and it wouldn't work if anyone objected.

    "Little girl, what's your name?"

    "Qin Lanrist."

    Although Qin Yiyi had already been classified as a member of the Lanrist family by Gavin a long time ago, and even made it public. But she never changed her name, and Gavin didn't mean to force her, he just called her one by one.

    However, since Meng Shichen proposed last time, he officially changed his name to Osborne Qin Lanrist in Lanrist's genealogy. In order to repay him, Qin Yiyi also asked Gai Wen to change his name on the genealogy from Qin Yiyi to Qin Lanrest.

    Speaking of the family tree, she never thought that she would be included in the family tree by Gavin. When she saw it for the first time on her birthday, she was even shocked locally, thinking it was the best birthday present Gavin gave her. Because Gavin really regards her as his daughter, and puts her in the most important position. This kind of love is more precious than anything else.

    Pirate Yuanyuan didn't have a special reaction when he heard this surname. It seemed that he had never heard of the Lanrist family.

    This is not surprising, few families or rich people who have emerged in the past hundred years have heard of this surname. This can only show that the group of Pirates Yuanyuan have become pirates for a while, not the kind of people who have been pirates for generations.

    Although it sounds a bit ridiculous, pirates are really hereditary, and those kind are generally famous pirate families, extremely ferocious.

    "Qin, a very special name. Do you have anything you want? The gold, silver and jewels on the ship, or any conditions?"

    It seems that Pirate Yuanyuan really likes Qin Yiyi, even the condition that he didn't tell Donald. You can let Qin Yiyi mention it by himself.

    "I want a few people around me to go with me."

    "This..."

    Seeing that Pirate Yuanyuan didn't immediately agree, but showed disapproval, Qin Yiyi insisted.

    "I want them to go with me, or I won't go."

    Donald persuaded Qin Yiyi aloud at this time, "I will solve the matter, it's too dangerous there, you are a child, you can't go."

    Qin Yiyi responded by shaking his head slightly at Donald and smiling.

    Seeing this, Donald frowned, apparently still disagreeing with Qin Yiyi's approach. But even though he didn't know Qin Yiyi well, he could see that she was a person who couldn't be influenced by others.