Chapter 51 Black number plate

Lei Zhe slapped Qin's shoulders hard, and laughed loudly, "Well, you are really born with supernatural power!"

Qin Shuang avoided him and wanted to drop his big palm again, reluctantly reluctant to refute, "What are you talking about! I am a little girl, don't affect my image."

Leizhe laughed loudly, and everyone beside him also smiled.

Qin Yi gave Qin Shuang and Qin Jue the number as usual, and Qin Shuang entered the number and threw the number plate into the river.

Splashing waves poured on Angus' heart like flames, and the veins on his arms were tightly clenched with both hands. The reason why the prey is brought here is because, on the one hand, time can't handle it, on the other hand, it is really because I want to borrow them to save some energy.

According to only those few people in the past, they wouldn't want this number plate, but they didn't expect that these two people with them would have this kind of strength! And also, still so unscrupulous, robbed other people's results, but showed no embarrassment at all.

If he hadn't seen their skills, Angus wouldn't be able to grab them, but the two men obviously had reserved strength that made him jealous. And there is an unidentified person on the other side. Not to mention the two little girls, they are too young, but another teenager...

Although he hadn't seen what he was doing, there was a kind of domineering aura among the group of people standing like that, and his indifferent appearance made him instinctively feel as if he would crawl under his feet as long as he got close. Obviously, he hadn't even met his eyes, but this kind of face immersed him in his physical and mental aura, and the majestic pressure made him unable to breathe.

His eyes narrowed slightly, cold eyes were drawn across, he turned his head and screamed and slammed his teammates on the ground, preparing to camp by the river.

He didn't believe it, they could grab their own results time and time again, and there would always be opportunities for them to taste the feeling of being robbed halfway! After comforting himself in this way, Angus felt much better, and returned to a lazy and harmless appearance, thinking about what to do in the remaining few days.

But things didn't go as Angus thought. In the next few days, not only did they not take advantage, but every time their team encountered an attack first, then the group would rob their own achievements halfway through.

Afterwards, Qin Jue and Qin Shuang did not reappear several times, but Eugene replaced them. Of course, those prey were also Adonis and they deliberately led to Angus, but he didn't know it.

Eugene was okay, after finishing packing up his prey, he politely nodded with everyone and went back to Qin Yiyi's side. Herman and Xiu ignored the others from start to finish, and left when they got the number plate, as if they didn't even exist. Adonis and Leizhe didn't honestly clean up their prey at all, but instead led them to their team from time to time, getting a bunch of people to jump around, becoming more embarrassed.

Thinking of this, Angus suddenly clenched his teeth, and almost burned a hole out of his body with anger tumbling in his heart.

Damn it belonged to Aubrey, who didn't even show his face, dropped a small explosive and left. It's so obvious that everyone knows he did it even if he doesn't show up. Not only the prey was blown up, but even though they weren't seriously injured, they were all humiliated, and Angus had his hair scorched because of being close.

It turns out that he really didn’t know that Aubrey was still in the team. This time he showed his identity. He didn’t mind why he was transmissive. Angus only knew that he wanted to rush forward and kill this group of talents. Exhaust.