Chapter 159. Teacher Meng Shichen

At this time, Qin Yiyi was as cute as a kitten, but his eyes were closed too tightly, which always made people feel distressed.

    The little head rested on Meng Shichen's shoulder, and his arms were tightly wrapped around his neck, no matter how he looked at it, he was very dependent on Meng Shichen.

    Meng Shichen hugged her with one hand, and kept stroking the baby's hair and back with the other hand.

    "Be good, baby, be good, baby."

    Meng Shichen coaxed Qin Yiyi as he kept walking around.

    Qin Jue and Xiu took all their luggage from the camel, but Yuemeiwu's camel died halfway, so part of the food was lost. However, they found a lot in the cars of those people, and even a lot of tents. It seems that they plan to fight them for a long time.

    Lei Zhe and the others came out in a hurry, so they brought some dry food besides weapons, but those people's things were enough.

    While Meng Shichen was coaxing Qin Yiyi to sleep, Qin Jue and the others surveyed the terrain and found the largest house.

    Half of the house is out of the ground, and the other half is still buried in the sand. There is a long staircase to go in. Walking along the stairs, several people set up a tent on what should be the second floor.

    Because there are enough tents, I can take a good rest now.

    Qin Jue packed his things as quickly as if he was not injured, and quickly helped Qin Yiyi make up the tent and bed. Qin Yiyi's things were hanging on his camel all the time, but he didn't lose them.

    "Master."

    Qin Jue wanted to tell Meng Shichen that his things had been packed and let him take Qin Yiyi in to rest, but Meng Shichen shook his head lightly to signal him to keep quiet.

    With the help of Yuemeiwu, Qin Shuang also tidied up their tent neatly, sat on the ground and looked at Meng Shichen and Qin Yiyi who were some distance away from them.

    Except for Todd who was in a trance and those irrelevant subordinates, even Aubrey came out to sit with everyone.

    "Miss seems to be in a bad state."

    "Well, you look so tired."

    Yuemei Wu had a broad but careful heart, and she also noticed the difference in Qin Yiyi.

    "Maybe it's because there are too many things to do recently, and I'm too tired."

    Qin Shuang and Qin Jue looked at Meng Shichen who was circling around in place at the same time, walking back and forth to coax Qin Yiyi to sleep.

    Maybe it's really tiring, it seems that since they met Qin Yiyi, her life has been like this, and her spirit has always been tense.

    Xiu distributed the food to everyone, and then sat down to express his doubts.

    "Actually, I don't understand."

    Yuemei Wu looked sideways and urged him to finish the second half of the sentence.

    "I don't understand what?"

    "I don't understand why the young lady always seems to be pushing herself. Seeing how the young master feels, I think this should be her own problem, not something from the outside world. Am I right?

    " Qin Shuang and Qin Jue had the most say in the matter, even outsiders could feel it, so of course they had no reason not to know.

    "Miss is actually a very comfortable person."