Chapter 64 Love is too deep, too eager, too ardent

The country of z is vast, rich in resources, and has endless legends and stories. Since a long time ago, this place has been a piece of land for the foreigners.

This land is rich, beautiful, magnificent, ancient and magical. It has countless mountains, rivers and rivers, and is born with rare treasures of Taoism. It attracts the attention and preference of God, and it nourishes countless outstanding children.

Although Qin Yiyi grew up abroad most of the time, he never neglected his love for this land in his heart. Every time she went back to China and stepped on it, she felt a sense of pride and intimacy that made her heart upsurge, and made her extremely warm.

"gorgeous."

Qin Shuang looked out the window from the helicopter, and she couldn't help sighing because of the magnificent scenery below.

Countless mountains are continuous, enveloping the rivers with green water, beautiful mountains and clear waters, and bushes of trees. The mountains are magnificent, and the water is gentle and quiet, as if you hear the roar of beasts in your ears, and the crowing of birds. These are the beautiful scenery that makes the pores stand up, just want to roar in them to express the feeling that I have been here.

Qin Yiyi also followed and looked out the window, the corners of his mouth still smiling, so beautiful.

She had no conditions before, and she has been busy all her life. It seems that apart from the images in the book, she has never seen the beautiful mountains and rivers of the country so close.

Traveling around the great rivers and mountains of the motherland was her previous dream. She was eager to measure every inch of the land with her feet, breathing the sweet and fresh air. Maybe this is not only her, but also the dream of all the children of country Z.

It is a pity that people always have many excuses and accidents in their lives. We are busy, we are confused, we have long forgotten the dream in our hearts, and we have been tortured by reality and lost the courage to realize it.

Qin Yiyi was also one of them before, always thinking about having time, wait a minute. But I never understand that time will not stop and wait for us, even if we regret and beg again. Fortunately, Qin Yiyi still has a chance. In this life, she has to accomplish all the things in her heart, to do everything she wanted to do before, or she didn't have the ability to do things. She wants to shake hands with all the good things in this world.

Turning his head, Qin smiled every time he saw Meng Shichen's gentle and petting eyes staring at him.

With this person, there is nothing, it is worth worrying about her.

"elder brother."

Meng Shichen has been looking at the little baby, and seeing some emotions in her eyes that he can't explain clearly. Although he doesn't understand, it makes him feel sour and sour, which is pity.

"Um?"

Whatever you want, I will find it for you. My baby, as long as your face is always happy.

"I want a lot of things."

Qin Yi seemed to know what Meng Shichen was thinking in his heart, and said this to him with a smile.

A gentle male voice echoed in her ear, "What does the baby want?"

Qin Yi's eyebrows suddenly lit up, and the extremely bright light pierced Meng Shichen's heart, making the amazing scenery behind her a foil.

"I want all the good things in this world, hold my hand!"

I want to say something in my heart, I don't know why, in such a magnificent and fascinating beauty, I want to express it unconsciously.

Seeing the little baby shining with bright water eyes, that brilliant smile like a peach blossom, it seemed to envelope the momentum of the sky. Meng Shichen suddenly felt that his breathing was stagnant, and he seemed to stop beating his heart.