Chapter 185. On the Eve of the Finale

"Auntie Shuang."

    Qin Sheng raised his little head from the book and looked at Qin Shuang who was teasing Baibai.

    Baibai has an arrogant temper, but he is very gentle with people he knows well. Just like now, even though Qin Shuang didn't like Qin Shuang's actions, she patiently let her hands touch her body.

    "What's the matter?"

    The hand happened to touch Baibai's tail, the slender pure white tail was soft, and the smooth fur felt super nice to the touch. Qin Shuang couldn't help but started to touch it, Xiaoxiao didn't let him touch it, fortunately, Baibai was the cutest.

    But Qin Shuang didn't know that the tails of animals were sensitive places. According to human beings, it should be regarded as a sensitive area, a place that only lovers can touch.

    Bai Bai's big round eyes showed discomfort, but the person in front of him was Qin Shuang, so it still couldn't show anything.

    "Ah!"

    "Ah! What are you doing!?"

    Qin Shuang was so frightened by Xiaoxiao who jumped forward with her mouth open, and quickly hid back. Fortunately, she reacted quickly, otherwise this blow would have bitten her head off. what?

    Xiaoxiao scares Qin Shuang away, and lays down in front of Baibai to keep others from getting close, like a guard guarding a princess.

    Bai Baiyuan looked at Xiaoxiao, got up suddenly, went to lie down beside it, and then leaned against Xiaoxiao to snuggle together.

    Xiaoxiao's always very humanized tiger face made everyone feel stunned for a moment, and then excited like a fool, how could he have the majestic and arrogant look on weekdays. Rubbing Bai Bai's neck with his big head, Bai Bai didn't dodge this time, but responded.

    It is very sweet for two beasts to cuddle up to each other. This little daughter-in-law who has been raised for three years finally got it.

    Qin Shuang looked a little envious, Lei Zhe had just taken over the family business and was very busy, and Qin Yiyi's career was at a critical stage, and she couldn't do without her. Thinking of Lei Zhe's dusty appearance every time he came over, Qin Shuang felt sweet and distressed.

    "Auntie Shuang."

    Qin Sheng called out several times and Qin Shuang was in a daze. If he hadn't asked her for something, Qin Sheng really didn't want to call anymore.

    "Ah?"

    Only then remembered that the young master was calling him just now, Qin Shuang walked up to Qin Sheng's side and sat down in two steps.

    "I want to ask you, every time you go crazy, do you lose your memory for a short time afterwards?"

    Qin Sheng was studying brain nerves recently, and thinking of Qin Shuang, he wanted to do a small investigation on her.

    Qin Shuang frowned, and his eyes were wide open.

    "Your mother even told you this?"

    No need to ask, Qin Yiyi, who told Qin Sheng everything about this matter, must have said it.

    Sure enough, seeing Qin Sheng nodding his head as a matter of course, Qin Shuang had no choice but to think about it carefully.

    "It's true when you say it that way. Every time I get provoked, unless there is something particularly impressive, I will basically forget about the situation at that time." "Yeah." Qin Sheng