Chapter 52 Little Baby Enlightenment

Angus didn't think so much, ecstasy appeared on his face. He just said that with the identity and strength of these people, there will be surprises behind them. no surprise! If this task is obtained, it is estimated that it will not be impossible for him to upgrade to another level. After all, this is a high-level mission that hasn't appeared in several years.

At this moment, I can't see anything in my eyes, I just try my best to get this number. Angus stretched out his hand strenuously, but he was a step ahead of Hermann.

But how could Herman let him succeed, change the direction of his hand, clenched his fist and slammed it to Angus' waist.

Angus would not be able to follow them if he had no strength. He reacted quickly when his body was attacked, but because his brain was still in a frenetic state, his reaction was still a little slower, and Herman fisted him in the thigh.

When he was hit, he couldn't get any strength, so he had to grab the rock hard with both hands to prevent him from falling. At a height of several tens of meters, it was not a joke, and it would be miserable if he fell down and survived. Even the school guards had no time to save him.

Qin Shuang just rushed up at this time, supporting his body with one hand, and with the other hand stretched out to hold Angus's leg, and pulled it down forcefully.

No matter where Angus is Qin Shuang's opponent, not to mention that his thighs are still paralyzed, making him unable to exert strength. Qin Shuang pulled away from the rock wall at once, and his whole body was suspended. As long as Qin Shuang let go, he would fall into fate if he waited for him.

Qin Shuang still obeyed the rules and slammed him towards the rock wall. Angus took the equipment and his limbs tightly stuck to the rock wall. He finally escaped from the fate of falling, but relatively, he also fell from the top to the bottom. Location.

At the moment they were fighting, Herman was already bullying him, ready to dig down this little white flower.

But at this moment, a white light suddenly shot out from behind the flowers and went straight to Hermann. Herman had been fighting with Angus just now, so he was acting in a hurry, and he didn't have time to look around the flowers carefully. In addition, this little thing of the same color is difficult to see even if you look closely, so he was attacked for a while.

Fortunately, he reacted enough and avoided in time, but his clothes on his arm were still torn. Fortunately, no wounds were caused. Otherwise, it would be really dangerous today.

Fortunately, he listened to Qin Yi's words. Although he was anxious, he was still tightly aware of the surrounding movement, so he could survive the disaster, and he could not help but improve Qin Yiyi's position a lot.

The attack on him did not succeed, and his body turned back to the flower. Only then did Herman see clearly that it was a small white snake all over. Only the fingers are long and short, the noodles are thick and thin, and they have been wrapped around the flowers without touching them. The colors of the two are too close, no wonder others can't notice.

This is what they found out about this task. If someone else finds it right away, I'm afraid they won't be able to do it well.

The following people from Eugene noticed this movement. First of all, they were surprised to look at Qin Yiyi. They couldn't help being sure. It seems that the young lady must know how else he would choose this place and found this little flower. This little snake knows all about it. If it's just feelings, it's too bad.

Qin Yi used the binoculars to collect all this in his eyes, smiling at the corners of his mouth. Turned around and said to Meng Shichen, "I said I saw that this plant has companions in the novel, can they believe it?"