Chapter 110 Heartbroken Qin Yiyi

Qin Yiyi's voice was not loud, and it was difficult to hear in the noisy environment, but looking at Lei Zhe's expression and the tense atmosphere surrounding several people, people still focused on Lei Zhe and Qin Yiyi.

"Why? Not willing?"

Qin Yiyi's voice was a bit harsh, which was never seen by Lei Zhe when he was in Saint Rundu. They always thought that Qin Yiyi was a man who could manage everything, and was a person who had overlooked the mortal world indifferently since he was a child. Although I know that she is not small, but it is difficult to see. And even though they can't be said to be friends, how can they be regarded as growing up together, I really didn't expect Qin Yiyi to treat Lei Zhe with this attitude.

Lei Zhe himself was blindfolded, conditioned to look at Qin Shuang, but saw that Qin Shuang did not look at him at all.

His mouth was bitter. Although he knew that Qin Yiyi was targeting him, he couldn't explain it.

Did Qin target him one by one? of course.

Even if Liman's family was right with Qin Yiyi, Qin Yiyi also said that as long as Lei Zhe did not participate, she would not do anything to him. However, the current situation involved Qin Shuang because of Lei Zhe's problem, which made Qin Yiyi very unhappy.

If she is not happy, she must make the other person upset.

Tugged at the corner of his mouth, but without success, Lei Zhe whispered.

"Miss, this is not something I can decide."

Qin Yiyi never thought that he could get what he wanted from Lei Zhe so easily. He didn't continue to embarrass him, but stared at him and said in a low voice.

"Hessian, I'm going to make a decision."

Lei Zhe clenched his fist and said nothing.

Seeing Lei Zhe's ugly face, although he didn't know what was going on, the woman behind him still started to fight for Lei Zhe.

"Miss Lanrest, this is a bit too tough."

Lei Zhe's face was displeased when he heard the woman talking. No matter what contradiction there is between them, it is not her turn to interrupt. Besides, when she said that, isn't it obvious that Liman's house has been set against Qin Yi one by one?

"you……"

Before Lei Zhe finished speaking, Qin interrupted him one by one.

"What qualifications do you have to talk to me."

A faint word made the woman feel embarrassed and embarrassed than when she lost the test with Qin Shuang that day.

Is Qin Yi arrogant? Absolutely arrogant. But is it too much? No, it's too much.

This woman was called Lianna, and she was indeed regarded as a first-class woman in Germany, and it was not that Qin Yiyi could not speak in front of her. However, she happened to be a girl.

It's not that patriarchal discrimination against women, if she has the ability to become the heir to the family, let alone talk to Qin Yi one by one, it is not impossible for her to fight Qin Yi one by one. However, even if she is loved by her family, she is not the heir.

It can't represent her family, it's just a favored lady, she's just one of the daughters.

Wanting to compare with Qin one by one is wishful thinking.

The Lanrest family announced her heir status when Qin was 110 years old, and among all the rumors, everyone knows that it is the Lanrest family owner, and there is another young owner who is extremely favored. So her identity is different from those of the ladies, and it is not an exaggeration to say that she is a distinguished woman.