Chapter 35 The Daughter of the Sea

For six days, Qin Yiyi was carried around the village by Meng Shichen every day, in a leisurely manner.

    "Are they going out again?"

    Medusa is also very busy these days, but she has been waiting for Qin Yiyi, hoping to get an affirmative answer.

    Qiqi nodded with a troubled expression on his face.

    "Well, it's afternoon every day, not a bad day."

    "Have you found out what you're doing?"

    "It seems that they are just wandering around. I didn't see them talking to the villagers or looking for things. About two hours of shopping. , and then go back."

    Medusa suddenly smiled, Qi Qi said.

    "This little girl's thoughts are too deep, even I can't figure

    it out." Qi Qi shook his head, as if recalling.

    "I think it's just the opposite."

    Medusa became interested, leaned forward, and listened carefully to Qi Qi's analysis.

    "I chatted with Qin. Although it was only a few words, I think she is a very straightforward person, so straightforward that it makes people feel unbelievable. She didn't hide her thoughts deeply, but just expressed them on her face, but she didn't People believe it. It's as if she has always been indifferent, not because she hides her desire, but because she really doesn't care."

    Hearing what Qiqi said, Medusa found it even more inconceivable. Qin Yiyi doesn't seem to be a good person. That kind of kingly style must have a lot of power under him. Will this kind of person show everything? That's kind of impossible.

    Seeing Medusa's expression, Qi Qi probably guessed what she was thinking.

    "Look, that's it. No one believes that Qin is such a straightforward person, that's why she looks even more unfathomable."

    Medusa didn't go into the details after hearing this, after all, what kind of Qin Yiyi is he? People are of no use to her. All she wanted was for Qin Yi to nod in agreement.

    "Tomorrow is the day, and I don't know if she will agree then."

    Seeing Medusa's helplessness and sadness, Qi Qi couldn't bear it, and stepped forward to persuade her.

    "Since you have clearly explained the pros and cons to her, it's up to her to do it or not. But, should we stay in the future? Or should we let her go?"

    Medusa laughed again , but this time it was a wry smile.

    "Keep her? Now I feel that I can't afford to keep her. Don't you want me to let her go too? After this matter is over, whether she helps or not, just let her go."

    "Boss... ..."

    Medusa waved her hand, apparently not wanting to hear anything more.

    "Okay, there's no need to say anything else. Did I give you what I told you?"

    Qi Qi nodded, "Yes, I sent someone out to give it to Qin Qin the day after he arrived."

    "What did he say?" Response?"

    "Our people didn't see him in person, but he said that if Qin can die here, he will give us more benefits."

    Medusa sneered, "He really thinks highly of me. Alright, Just send the things over there. Cut off contact with him, and tell people who pass by him not to provoke him."