Chapter 38 You Can Give Her To Me

"No, they've got their weapons, let's go!"

    Yuemei Wu was horrified when she saw someone quietly huddled in the crowd and took out a gun, and hurriedly shouted.

    Qin Yiyi frowned, struggling to get down. Meng Shichen didn't dare to use force, so he had to put her down, but his arms hugged her tightly.

    "Baby, don't leave my side."

    Qin Yi nodded, and in order to reassure Meng Shichen, he only moved around him.

    Several people heard Yuemeiwu's cry, but not the red-eyed villagers.

    Seeing that the timing was almost up, Haji nodded slightly, and the pirates with guns gradually surrounded them.

    Ha Ji wanted to step forward to stop Qin Yiyi and the others to prevent them from escaping, but Qi Qi, who saw his movements, blocked him.

    "Hmph, if you do this, won't you be afraid of being regarded as a traitor by the villagers later?"

    Qiqi didn't confront Haji this time, but smiled strangely at Haji.

    "Do you think the condition that the boss negotiated with Qin was to kill you? You are wrong."

    Haji didn't believe Medusa's words when he heard Qiqi say this, but this time he started to waver because of Qiqi.

    Since Qiqi told Medusa about the origin of this group of people, he must know about it. At the beginning, he didn't think that Qiqi was looking for them to sink the sea. He thought that Qiqi was looking for helpers just to kill himself who had always been an enemy of Medusa.

    wrong? impossible! If it wasn't for this, then did they bring all the giants from the outside world here just to capture them? Although their island secrets don't need to be as afraid of their influence as outsiders, but there is no need to spend so much energy just to bring them over to see the scenery.

    Seeing that Ha Ji had started to think, Qi Qi gave him another dose of strong medicine.

    "You know the boss's promise, right?"

    Ha Ji's skills were originally superior to Qi Qi's, but now he was full of thoughts and could only dodge Qi Qi's attack.

    "What on earth do you mean!? Medusa asked you to come to them, what exactly did you do?!" He

    didn't answer Haji's question directly, but said to himself.

    "The boss promised that person that she would protect the island for him. But now, the beautiful and kind people have changed and are gone. Whose fault is this?"

    Haji thought of that person, his pupils froze. Shrinking, as soon as the movement of his hands slowed down, Qi Qi kicked him hard on the leg.

    "Ah!" A

    scream came from Haji's mouth, accompanied by the sound of bones breaking, Haji covered his legs in pain and hid aside.

    Qiqi didn't chase after him, and he didn't want to kill Ha Ji, but he couldn't let him become a hindrance to Qin Yiyi and the others.

    Looking at Haji with a sneer, Baozi's face was full of solemnity.

    "Do you know it hurts too? Do you know how much it hurts those people you killed? Do you know how much it hurts those girls who were sunk by you?"

    Qi Qi didn't want to kill the people on the tanker at first, although he let them go They were in danger of the village being discovered, but he just listened to Medusa's advice and went to Qin Yiyi, and those were all done for Qin Yi to see.