Chapter 120. Death will also hold you

"If you get out of the ring or fall to the ground, even if you can't afford to lose, of course you can count on surrendering. Others can be handled by yourself."

It was not a formal fight, and there was no referee on the stage, but Donald was seated and watched.

Hearing Donald's words, everyone knew in their hearts that this was not just going to try the game. At the beginning, there were some relationships that were well studied and the wheel tactics were studied, but now Donald has completely eliminated this possibility.

Those who can be on stage are like home bodyguards, and these people don't have time to start. Falling to the ground is almost dead. Playing in the ring, this possibility is too small, no one is so kind. And admit defeat, everyone is watching, no one can't afford to lose this face.

Therefore, if you die to save face, you are destined to suffer only alive.

Because of this rule, people who were eager to try and were full of excitement just now dimmed.

On Qin Shuang's platform, there was no expression on the glamorous face.

Seeing that the three big heads came out at the beginning, there was a little commotion below. But after all, Qin Shuang is a woman, and apart from understanding, she still has little to go up.

"Don't you try?"

Adonis asked Xiu by his side. Both fathers were sitting far away, but they were still very wise and didn't want to participate.

Xiu looked at Lei Zhe's direction, saw him sullenly, and shook his head.

Yadunis took a look too, with a slightly sarcasm smile at the corner of his mouth.

"I really don't know what their family thinks. It doesn't matter if others don't understand. Hasn't he understood the temperament of the young master and the young lady for so many years? He has to find his own death."

Xiu looked at Qin Shuang on the ring, frowning and still did not speak.

Even when Qin Shuang was getting a little impatient, he went up to a man who was also a bodyguard of a great nobleman. Seeing that Qin Shuang was a woman and beautiful, he wanted to introduce himself. However, Qin Shuang was originally impatient, and was not very happy, so she rushed over as soon as the man came on stage, without giving anyone a chance to speak.

Three or two, it was really just three or two, and then just now, when all the men's eyes scorned Ren Gaoma's bodyguard, he lay down.

Qin Shuang still kept a little hand, at least this person can't die, just fainted.

After saving it and going up a few more times, Qin Shuang still got on the ground with a few hits.

"I thought it was a vase, but I didn't expect this woman's hands to be so dark."

Getting down on the ground by Qin doubles is not just fainting, but bleeding inside the broken arm and leg is essential. This is normal for men, but if a woman beats a man like this, it will be imaginative.

"You can stay at Lanrest's house, do you think it will be rubbish."

"Wait. If you win a woman, it doesn't look good, so you can send someone up later when you change a man."

Regardless of whether it was true or false, most of the people in the audience had given up sending people up to fight Qin Shuang.

"You go up."

Borus is not very proficient in fighting, but he also estimated that Qin Shuang is not good at dealing with characters. After watching it for a while, I decided to send someone with good skills this time.