Chapter 48 Qin Yiyi's Strength

The giant octopus, which is more than three meters long, has been slapped by Aubrey's bombs from time to time. If it can have a human expression at this moment, it is estimated that it has red eyes and can't wait to eat this, which makes it a painful bastard. It's better to kill it at once. It happened that Aubrey was not on the boat but standing high on a reef, so even if the octopus was angry, he couldn't reach him and couldn't vent.

In fact, Aubrey didn't deliberately want to torture it. It was just that the lethal explosives were too dangerous, so he was afraid of accidentally wounding, so he slowly wounded it with a small lethality, and then gave him a fatal blow after thinking about it.

Standing aside, Lei Zhe didn't stop for a moment, shouting in a loud voice to change people. As for the remaining three people, they stood and watched quietly, and they didn't seem to be helpful.

"Is this octopus a high score?" Qin asked one by one.

Adonis glanced at her with a strange look, and there was a bit of envy and jealousy in her voice, "This big guy is a huge deep-sea chapter. Generally, you may not be able to see it if you want to sail. And the sea is very difficult to clean up. Deep sea sharks and the like are even more difficult. As far as I know, this area has a high score. I just don't know how I came to such a shallow place today. This difficulty has been reduced by more than one level, but the score should not change, otherwise Those guys won't actively go up and clean up either."

Qin Yi turned to look at him, "Why do you always look at me with strange eyes these past two days?"

Adonis didn't hide it either. "I just think Miss luck is so jealous."

Qin Yi understood what he meant and thought it was a little funny, "This big fish didn't become me."

Adonis looked at the busy Aubrey and Leger with pity eyes over there, "I always think you will still be behind."

Without waiting for Qin Yi to reply again and again, Meng Shichen was already holding her towards the place where the octopus was. When passing by Adonis, he gave him a look. It was obvious that you were talking too much.

Adonis smiled helplessly. The way the brothers and sisters get along is really special. Not to mention that the younger sister has become a decision maker. This brother is also too possessive, and his brother-in-law will feel better in the future.

If Meng Shichen knew about this idea, he would definitely tell Yadunis that he would never let another man be his brother-in-law.

Qin Shuang tried to reach out and pat his shoulder when passing by Yadunis, but he quickly avoided him.

"Sorry, I'm totally subconscious. Don't think too much." Adonis apologized and waved his hand at Qin Shuang. He saw Qin Shuangbai's tender little hands as if he saw the powerful black bear's paw, so he subconsciously. Dodged.

Qin Shuang said that he didn't think too much, and shook his hand, "I just want to tell you, if you don't want to work too hard, you don't want to say a few words to the lady."

Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen are both beautiful people, both of them have black hair and black eyes. Coupled with the title and the degree of Meng Shichen's love for Qin Yiyi, almost no one has ever doubted the relationship between the two. The main reason is that the two are young. If they are older, it is not difficult to see that they have never added a pink scent.

Yadunis stood for a while, his mask covering his invisible expression, and then he paced slowly to the place of a few people.

Although Eugene and the others are not very familiar with Qin Yiyi and others, when they see that Meng Shichen and Qin Yiyi are used to their postures and the two people can't ignore their aura, they probably guessed the person. Coupled with Adonis followed, they completely settled their guess.