Chapter 87. You have only been in Beijing for a few years

The banquet was held on the fourth floor of the main hall of the Imperial Mansion.

Originally, Mr. Qin meant to find a bigger hotel in the city, but the hotel, who can be bigger than the imperial residence. In addition, although it is a suburban area, it is a suburban area. This area is within the range of the imperial palace. The surrounding quiet people are not messy, and it is just suitable for gatherings of these people.

Moreover, everyone now knows that this imperial residence is the young master Meng Shukang of the Meng family. Coming here is also to provide convenience and let outsiders indirectly see the relationship between Qin and Meng family.

"The relationship between Qin and Meng's family is really good. This is the fourth floor of the imperial mansion, which is a place with an inch of land, so it's just used for a small banquet."

Although Qin Weixian was formally introduced to everyone for a banquet, it was just a celebration of his official entry into the military. After all, he is a junior, and this political arena is also an individual, so it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a small banquet.

"How many years has the relationship between the two families been good? Let alone the older generation, the next generations have not become relatives. Moreover, they have been spoiled for three generations. The relationship has not been very close since childhood. In this way, the foundation is hard to shake."

"Haha, it's not. The military world is much simpler than the political world. With these two mountains under pressure, who wants to get in, it's difficult."

A lot of people came early, and now they have basically found their respective camps. When there are more people, gossip is naturally indispensable, not to mention their destiny.

Recently, many people have also felt the political tension, that kind of explosive momentum, and there should be major changes with this election.

So for the people below them, it is important to stand in the camp.

"The relationship between the Jiang family and the Ji family is very tense."

"The two of them have always been like this. They pretend to be harmonious on the surface, and I don't know how many times they have fought each other."

"It's okay that it was just a small fight. This time I have a hunch. Through this general election, it is estimated that there will be one of the two companies this time..."

I haven't finished speaking, but I believe people will understand it.

"So today I have to squeeze my head. I should be able to see a lot of things clearly at this banquet."

The Meng family and the Ji family are in-laws, and they are also in-laws with the Qin family. Although it seems that there is no contact between the three families on weekdays, they are just one nostril.

"Alright, don't say anything, the masters are here."

Now I just talked about the enthusiasm, and now I can't help but look at the old man Qin who just entered the door, and the Qin family behind him. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????