Chapter 39 Rescue Arrives

Meng Shichen's eyes turned purple in an instant, Qin Yiyi raised his head, and a cold light appeared in his eyes.

    "You did it on purpose."

    Qin Yiyi's tone was colder than Hai Wang had ever heard before, which made the smile on his face stiff.

    "Yes, I did it on purpose. Now that we are safe, there is no need for us to be tied to the same boat."

    Sea King and the Lanrist family cannot be friends, just like he and Les can only be enemies . It would be fine if the Lanrist family was honestly his number one family, but now, his tentacles have reached their domain. Not only him, but Le Si, who was devoted to protecting Qin Yiyi, never thought of saving anyone other than Qin Yiyi, did he? It's just that Les likes to be straightforward, but he likes to calculate more.

    Qin Yiyi suddenly hooked his lips into a smile, and that smile was full of evil and blood.

    "Do you think I'll go with you?"

    Sea King withdrew his hand, still with his trademark smile on his face.

    "Obviously, when the ship leaves, the rest of the people will not be able to run away. If you don't follow me, the only way left is to die. It's a pity, but I still respect your choice."

    Haiwang is right, wait When the boat sails far away, Haji, who is still held hostage in their hands, will be thrown away. At that time, there will be an empty beach, surrounded by pirates with weapons at their feet, Qin Yiyi and the others will not be able to run even if they want to. It is estimated that the gang of pirates will vent their anger on the leaders and priests for being held hostage, and I am afraid they will die miserably.

    Qin Yiyi didn't refute his words, nor was he frightened and worried by what he said, but said calmly.

    "Remember the bet you lost to me."

    Haiwang raised his eyebrows, took a deep look at Qin Yiyi, and turned to board the boat.

    Medusa had already been released, and Haji, who was still on the boat, saw that Qin Yiyi and the others hadn't left, so he narrowed his eyes and smiled viciously.

    "Miss."

    Qin Jue softly called Qin Yiyi from the side, and what he got was Qin Yiyi's smile.

    Three warships on par with Tasha's warship suddenly appeared on the sea not far away. They were extremely fast, and they had already arrived near the sea before Sea King's ship started.

    "Hahaha, if our young master or miss is dead, it's not certain who will die!" The

    vicious dog's arrogant laughter spread from the horn on the top of the boat, and the trembling sea fluctuated.

    Tasha was still the same, neither startled nor flustered, her deep voice still calm.

    "Let's go."

    With Tasha's order, the warship almost flew out at a speed no less than that of the three big ships, and even Qi Qi drove away without waiting.

    The smile on Haiwang's face became more and more real, and he stood on the deck and looked straight at Qin Yiyi.

    "Remember, it's only three years."

    After saying this, he waved his hand, and the men holding Haji behind him threw Haji off the boat with force.

    "I'll give this person to you. I think Master Lanrist must have torn him apart than I want."

    Qin Shuang's gun had already been put on Medusa's head. Of course, Medusa didn't struggle.