Chapter 91. Fight against the sky, don't fight against her

Qin Yi lifted his head from Meng Shichen's arms and looked at Qin Weixian.

"Say something first."

"They want me to go on a blind date!"

"I know this."

"What!? You know!"

Of course Qin Yiyi knew about this. There was almost nothing she didn't know. She knew everything about the Qin family.

Qin Weixian is seven years older than Qin Yi, and has just graduated to serve in the army this year. It stands to reason that it was the beginning of his career, and he was still young, so it was a bit early for him to talk about marriage.

However, the eldest mother went to a banquet with her uncle one day, during which the ladies of course would not let go of a high-quality man like Qin Weixian. He used to go to school, so he couldn't say anything, but now he has graduated, whoever starts first, maybe whoever wins later, is all entangled with the eldest mother.

Meng Zhongan is a doctor and has been promoted to the position of deputy dean in recent years. Only Qin Liguo is now on the top. Then, her status will rise with the tide, or may rise to the top. In this way, Qin Weixian was a good son-in-law no matter from which way he looked.

As for Meng Zhong'an, he is calm and decisive. It is Qin Yiyi who likes women very much.

Being entangled by a group of women, Meng Zhongan was impatient, but as a good helper, she still worked hard to deal with these people and tried to establish a good relationship. And these ladies again brought up the son's matter, and they didn't know if they couldn't find an excuse, or that she simply shied away from it impatiently and threw the question to Qin Weixian directly, and helped him agree to a banquet among juniors for a few days.

To put it bluntly, it is a blind date between the juniors.

Qin nodded and said indifferently.

"Like the emperor choosing a concubine, you are not very lucky, surrounded by a group of beautiful women."

Qin Weixian realized that he was looking for a savior because he knew this, that is, he was hopeless. At this time, Qin Yiyi was still teasing him, and his face followed him with a stinky expression.

"If you like it, I will help you find a bunch of beautiful men to surround you every day, and see if you are annoying."

Meng Shichen shot over with his gaze. The cold and brutal inside made Qin Wei not hold it, and his whole body became stiff.

Then I remembered that I had no choice but to wave his hands.

"I'm joking, joking."

After that, she fell down on the sofa in frustration, and it seemed that she really didn't like that kind of occasion.

Qin Yi smiled when he saw him, and sighed that there were really good men around him. This kind of beauty is probably similar to poison to them.

He opened his mouth again, "My eldest aunt just asked you to show your face, and didn't say that you must pick one. Then you go, just ignore them."

Qin Weixian also knew this truth, and understood that his parents were also helpless. There are many things in life that you cannot help yourself.

Thinking of this, I looked at Meng Shichen and Qin Yiyi and sighed. Not all, these two people are not within the scope of this involuntary body at all.

The mood also calmed down, and it felt like he had resigned.

"You said I know everything, and I also understand that they are not easy to refuse. It's just that if I participate in this kind of occasion, I will definitely have the next time. Although I will go there sooner or later, I still want to avoid it for a while. It's a while."