Chapter 73 Meng Shichen who can't afford to provoke

Qin Yiyi didn’t just say anything. Although the second elder didn’t do anything to her, when Qin Yiyi entered, he looked at her with a deadly eye. At that time, Qin Yiyi didn’t know that Yue Meiyin was his apprentice. It's just that Qin Yi felt what he meant, so he said that to him.

Qin Yiyi couldn't make a mistake, even if the second elder didn't understand Yue Meiyin's true character, he euphemistically instructed her to let Qin Yiyi die inside. His goal was simple, he just couldn't let Qin destroy the Young Master's trial with high hopes one by one.

"you you……"

The second elder was completely shocked by the murderous aura coming out of Qin Yiyi, and Qin Yiyi would kill him, whether she would really kill him, no matter whether she could become this young master or not.

Patriarch Yue understood that Qin Yi took a real token, but his mood was a bit complicated.

To be honest, he still prefers Qin 11 to get the token. Compared with seeing his grown-up child be the young master, he hopes to complete the true inheritance.

"Since Miss Qin got the token, then you are undoubtedly the young master."

"Patriarch..." The Fourth Elder wanted to persuade him, but Patriarch Yue waved his hand to stop him.

"But since you become the young master, you must follow Gu's rules and don't kill the people at will." Patriarch Yue looked at Qin one by one.

Qin fiddled with the small ball in his hand one by one, as if he didn't listen to him, but he didn't let go of the knife at all.

"Miss Qin, if you can't follow Gu's rules, then it's a pity that this young master's position is not suitable for you." Seeing this, Yue Patriarch said to her in a deep voice.

On hearing this, Yue Meiyin's eyes clearly burst out with hopeful brilliance. Even if she didn't understand Qin Yiyi, she could see that Qin Yiyi was such a arrogant person and it was impossible to listen to others. still have a chance.

When Meng Shichen heard this, he turned to the direction of Patriarch Yue.

Those beautiful eyes, like colored glaze, did not show the figure of Patriarch Yue. He only feels that he looks at you, but you will never get into his heart.

"As long as she wants to, it can only be her." Even if he can't get it, he will help her snatch it.

Patriarch Yue frowned, knowing that Qin Yiyi would not be an obedient and disciplined person, but he had the final say if she should be the Young Master Yuegu.

At this time, Qin Yiyi also raised his head and spoke quietly.

"Why, this Patriarch is addicted?"

Patriarch Yue didn't understand what she meant. It could be said that Qin Yi's every move, he couldn't understand.

"This Moon Valley isn't you, right."

Patriarch Yue's heart jumped, and his eyes looked at her strangely.

"She looks a lot like me, isn't she?"

Although only the temperament is similar, who knows. Except for her in this world, it is impossible for Yuehua to know that the person she really resembles is Yue Meiyin.

Still a little skeptical, I looked at Yuehua going in with her. Although I didn't know if Yuehua had seen it, I still wanted to get confirmation from his mouth.

Yuehua's spirit didn't look very good, she kept standing there for a while, but she could still feel it when she was so obvious, she raised her head and nodded towards Patriarch Yue.