Chapter 163. Marriage, how many people are happy and how many people are sad

Meng Shichen's words aroused everyone's interest in gossip, and even the little ears moved suspiciously, which made Qin Shuang who was standing on the other side sigh again.

    This tiger is absolutely fine.

    The big hand helped the little baby along the back, and his eyes were fixed on waiting for the answer.

    "Brother, what nonsense are you talking about!"

    It was not like what Meng Shichen could say at all, Qin Yiyi turned around and said coquettishly.

    "It's written in a book."

    "Book? What book?"

    At this time, not only Qin Yiyi, but everyone present had a bad feeling.

    Meng Shichen likes to read books, or he has to study and learn most of his things through books. Everyone knows this, and he has never seen him so abnormal after reading the books before.

    "Qin Jue gave it to me."

    Meng Shichen only watched a few clips and didn't remember the name.

    Qin Jue made a wrong step and stood behind Xiu. Qin Yi glanced over, even though he was separated by Xiudu, he still trembled.

    "Baby, are you tired?"

    It seemed that Meng Shichen would not give up until he got an answer, so Qin Yi shook his head very sincerely.

    "Absolutely not."

    As long as she said Meng Shichen would believe it, so now the expression on her face was relaxed and she was happy.

    "Be careful, your wedding grandpa didn't help. Of course, we absolutely trust Gavin. But there are some things, it's better to mention some things." Mr. Qin spoke seriously, Gai Wen immediately

    listened Looks like a good baby.

    Although he has done a thorough research on himself, every family has its own rules, and since Mr. Qin has spoken, it must be done.

    "Grandpa, what's the matter?"

    What Qin Yiyi requested was a Chinese-style wedding, so she might not be clear about many details. Originally, I thought it would be simple, but the elders disagreed, so they could only make it perfect.

    "According to the rules of the older generation, the bride and groom are not allowed to meet each other during the first three days of the wedding. Otherwise, it would be unlucky." After

    Mr. Qin finished speaking, everyone fell silent. Anyone who knows a little about the traditions of country Z has heard of this rule, but it has been abandoned for many years, so why is it brought up again today.

    "Uncle Qin, I've heard of this rule. It's from ancient times. Do we still have to do it now?"

    Gai Wen was already very polite, but Qin Guosheng still rolled his eyes.     "Don't worry about

    how many years it has been, there is a reason for its existence anyway. Even if you don't believe it, I don't want my granddaughter's marriage to be unhappy."

Is it? I think you are just trying to find fault!"

    Unable to see that Qin Guosheng was always bullying his son-in-law and grandson, Mr. Meng jumped out to speak.

    Mr. Qin gave Meng Huaizu a funny face behind everyone's back, and Meng Huaizu's face turned green at that time.

    I'm just finding fault, so what's the matter.