Chapter 168. The maddening pregnant woman

Putting on some clothes casually, Qin Yi went downstairs.

    "Brother."

    "Why did you come out?!"

    Meng Shichen's shirt was almost soaked in sweat, when he heard the sound, he ran over in shock and hugged Qin Yiyi.

    Qin Yiyi was taken aback and was a little dazed.

    "Baby, I'm sorry, brother is too loud. But you can't run out casually in the future, you know? No, I'm going to ask the doctor if there is anything else you can't do." Meng Shichen was busy talking, Qin

    Yi Dazzled at a glance.

    "Brother, don't worry so much, I will definitely pay attention."

    Hearing that Qin Yiyi was worried about his tone, Meng Shichen remembered that he hadn't told her yet.

    He ran to the bed in two steps, and hugged the baby carefully.

    "Baby, listen to me."

    Suddenly, Qin Yiyi's heart was beating extremely fast. Because, she had already guessed what Meng Shichen was going to say.

    "You're pregnant." She

    opened her mouth uncontrollably, covered it with her little hand, and there was a bang in her head as if it had been blasted.

    "Are you happy?"

    "Yeah."

    "My brother is also very happy, really happy. Baby, thank you."

    Thank you for being with me, thank you for being willing to suffer for me, thank you for giving me our child .

    The news of Qin Yiyi's pregnancy was told to everyone who could tell that day. While the adults were full of excitement, they looked at Meng Shichen with strange eyes.

    It's so strong, if you say you're pregnant, you're pregnant. This gene, this ability, this is a man!

    Mr. Qin was still inspecting the army at the time, and when he heard the news, he rushed back without stopping.

    Then everyone was busy looking for a doctor and arranging a series of things.

    Qin Yiyi's pregnancy was only detected by the pregnancy test stick. Of course, they had to go through a systematic examination.

    When Qin Yiyi entered the examination room, Mr. Qin was walking around outside, and everyone who walked and watched was upset.

    "I said, can you just sit for a while? One by one is just for an examination and not for giving birth. We are all nervous when you see it like this!"

    Of course Meng Huaizu also came back, and it is false to say that he is not nervous at this moment. After such anticipation, no one can bear to be disappointed again.

    "If I could sit down, I would have sat down a long time ago!"

    Although it was just a small inspection, it was definitely a grand occasion. From the dean to the doctor who examined Qin Yiyi, every doctor went through strict checks, and Meng Shichen even accompanied him throughout the process, not letting go of any small details.

    This is a pain for the group of chief doctors, who used to only show their faces or participate in an important operation or something, and the little nurse handed a knife to wipe his sweat and ran back and forth. Now, no one is allowed to touch Meng Shichen. Have equipment to tie? OK, he will come. However, the work before and after the run has to be done by the dean and doctors who are pampered on weekdays.