Chapter 100 The Only Miss

Meng Shichen finally rushed out of the big fire factory with Qin 11 in his arms, and the four Qin Jue rushed in the direction of the two of them.

As soon as he got to a safe place, Meng Shichen immediately lowered his head to check Qin Yi in his arms. When she saw that her arms and legs had been scratched and her underwear had been slightly scratched, her eyes hurt and her heart twitched.

Carefully avoid Qin Yiyi's wounds, but Meng Shichen still spoke softly while anxious.

"Baby, does it hurt? I blame my brother for being bad and hurt the baby. Tell my brother if there is anything uncomfortable?"

Qin Yiyi was actually a small abrasion. It is estimated that the strong airflow just blew up the debris and scratched her clothes. This scratched her skin, but how serious it could be. This kind of result is already good. If Qin Yi came out by herself, she had never thought it would be so complete.

Immediately struggling to jump out of Meng Shichen's arms, Qin stepped one by one behind Meng Shichen.

This glance made her cry.

Just watching Meng Shichen's arms and legs hurt, it was already sad enough. Now that he saw his scratched skin turned black because of the fire, Qin Yiyi felt so painful that she almost bends over.

This idiot just looked at her and used his body to help her block all the injuries. This fool.

The more Qin Yi thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became, and his tears couldn't stop cracking down.

I didn't feel that when I was really safe to come out, I started to feel a little scared when I relaxed.

It wasn't that he was afraid of death. After all, there would be more and more dangerous things like this in the future, and Qin Yi was mentally prepared early in the morning. I'm just afraid I will never see those family members again, and Meng Shichen will never be seen again.

Seeing Qin Yi said nothing, Meng Shichen hurriedly looked back at her. Panicked at this sight, Qin Yi didn't say anything, and then silently shed tears.

He quickly reached out and hugged her, kissed and coaxed her.

"The baby is not afraid, not afraid. Didn't we come out? It's safe. The baby is good, don't cry, don't cry, crying makes my brother feel hurt."

Meng Shichen thought it was Qin Yiyi who was scared. After all, no matter how much Qin Yiyi had experienced, it was the first time that Qin Yiyi truly stood on the death line, and she was still so young.

Qin Yiyi was afraid that Meng Shichen would hug him hard and then get the wound. He didn't want him to hold him, but he didn't dare to move. He wanted to open his mouth and his throat was blocked, so he could only curl his small mouth and cried with big eyes watery, making him look The heart is broken.

"Stop crying, stop crying, what's wrong with the baby? Does it hurt? Tell your brother. Good baby, tell your brother, OK?"

Seeing Qin Yi crying so pitifully, Meng Shichen's heart was broken. Originally, Qin Yiyi rarely shed tears, but this time he was aggressive, so it would be strange if he didn't feel distressed.

Not only did she feel distressed, but she was also worried about where she was hurt, making Meng Shichen anxious.

When Qin Yi saw his distress, guilt, and anxiety, he couldn't bear it, trying to control himself, and chatted.

"Brother, hurt, hurt. Ooo."

Qin Yiyi would not say that it was because she blamed herself, because if it was her, she would sacrifice her life for Meng Shichen. And if she said that, she might feel that Meng Shichen would be sad to understand Meng Shichen.