Chapter 24 The little princess goes to school

After returning from England for the third time, Qin Yi rested as usual at home to ease the hard training.

After these three times, she has achieved obvious results in training. At least for more than a year of uninterrupted practice, her flying needles have also looked good, and now no matter what she takes, most of them can hit the target, but the intensity needs to be improved. And with flying needles as a basis for referencing which projects to play, Qin Yiyi also learned the whip, and the effect was pretty good, at least it wouldn't hurt him if he hit someone.

These seem to be nothing, but Qin Yiyi knows that she is not one of those geniuses who express her spirit. Every achievement of her is exchanged with hard work, which is very hard. So she is still a little satisfied, although she is far from ideal. .

"One by one, my uncle will discuss things with you." Qin Liguo hated these villains in his heart at this time, and didn't want to destroy the image of the little baby, and always let him come over and pretend to be bad guys.

Qin Yiyi had a good relationship with this uncle who loved his uncle like his own daughter in any life. He climbed up on his uncle's leg and sat down, and now it is as natural as drinking water and eating to get close to her like a child like this.

"Uncle, what are you looking for?"

Qin Liguo looked at the little baby so close to him, hesitated whether to say it, but was distracted by the look of his wife next to him and gave up his idea.

"Eleven baby, you are five years old this year, we think you should go to school."

The uncle did not say, Qin Yiyi really forgot. She now leads a very fulfilling life every day, learning more than her entire life combined. However, from the perspective of national conditions in Z, it is impossible not to go to school. Besides, she also misses school time very much. She is now at her age. It is just right to go to school two years earlier, or she will be older after graduation.

When Qin Liguo saw Qin Yiyi lowered his head and did not say anything, he stared bitterly at the people beside him who obviously wanted to draw a line with him, turned his head and explained, "Actually, our eleven baby is so smart. It's very good. And you go to the g-school, your brother Chen is there, and you can go to school with him every day. Also, there is..." Turned his head to look at his wife, "What else?"

Meng Zhongan looked at her husband with a hatred of iron and steel, and said, "There are many children playing with the baby there, if you don't believe me, it's fun to go to school."

Hearing being named, Qin Wei hurriedly nodded while eating fruit, "Yes, one by one, my eldest brother, I am too young, and I can take you to and from school without anyone else."

On the other side, Zhang Weijin showed an unexplained smile at her elder brother, "Are you sure?"

Qin Wei first shook, and concealed and called, "How am I not sure, I'm the eldest brother one by one, do I still use someone else?"

Qin Yiyi ignored the two of them, anyway, the second brother won each time. It’s just that the eldest brother didn’t say that she had forgotten that the eldest brother was also g-small, she thought he was the same as the second elder brother, and another elementary school that did not share the same grade as g-small. Because neither of them live in the compound, they are relatively close to there.

"Okay, only you will have a junior high school this year. The school and school hours are different from your sister. How to take care of her." He said, "But one by one baby, in fact, we are asking for your opinion. You will go there in two years. The same. Although you have learned a lot, the school has a systematic education, which is very good for your growth. What do you think?"