Chapter 108 Dangerous Game Start

This Donald's foreign name is just a gentleman. It might feel common to say that people call this word, but after the three words Donald, it instantly becomes honorable.

Qin greeted him one by one, and Donald smiled slightly.

The girl in front of me should be said that he has seen beautiful looks since he has lived so long. Beauty can be coquettish, innocent, cute, deserted, or various types, but the girl in front of him makes him feel bad.

Donald wanted to take a closer look, but he was chilled by a beam of piercing cold light.

Few people on weekdays dared to stare at Qin Yi for such a long time. Although Donald was older than Old Qin, Meng Shichen was still very unhappy, and then he raised his head and glanced at Donald.

"Welcome! The Lanrest family hasn't shown up for a long time, how good is Eroy?"

Qin Yi's glance flashed, and the corners of his lips curled up, and his attitude was much gentler.

"Daddy is very good. Thank you for your concern."

Donald saw Qin change his attitude one by one, and his eyes also smiled. She sighed that the little girl was smart and nodded.

"That's good. This trip lasts for half a month. Remember to come to me if you have anything. If you don't mind, don't call me husband. How about calling me grandfather?"

Qin Yi blinked his eyes and smiled slightly, without a slight twist.

"Grandpa Donald."

Donald also felt a lot more comfortable when he heard the original faint and alienated girl voice turn sweet, crisp and clear, and finally understood why Airoi loved her so much.

Glad that Qin was uncomfortable and generous, Donald started talking to Qin one by one.

These are nothing to Qin Yiyi and several people, but for others, it is an increase in Qin Yiyi's identity.

Miss Mysterious Master has never appeared. What does it mean that Mr. Donald treats Mr. Donald so warmly as soon as she appears? It shows that the Lanrest family still has an unshakable position.

At this time, people who had despised the Lanrest family because they hadn't seen it for a long time began to look carefully at them again.

After chatting for a while, Donald realized that Qin Yiyi knew a lot of knowledge. He seemed to be a child who was willing to work hard.

Originally wanted to talk more, he was very interested in this little girl, but it was a pity that Meng Shichen was getting colder and colder, making Donald shrugged and smiled.

"Okay, young man. Let's not bother you anymore, let's go play. We still have many opportunities to chat more."

Qin thanked them politely, led by the waiter, and led the two to their room.

Since appearing, Meng Shichen has been holding Qin Yiyi all the time, instead of just holding her arms outside and letting her go by herself.

The more such occasions, the more people with quirks, no one dares to restrain them, and no one feels wrong. So Meng Shichen likes to hug Qin Yiyi, and it is considered normal among them.

This luxury cruise ship has six floors in the upper part and three floors in the lower part. There are nine floors in total. The area is so large that it is estimated to have caught up with the aircraft carrier. Of course, this is also due to the large number of people.

Almost no one will go there alone, either with family members or escorts. There is something special. They will also bring a chef. Of course, there will be more rooms. However, although there is no explicit control of the number of people, everyone is still very conscious to control the number of people within a few ranges. Bring too many people, it is not to look good, but to find fault.