Chapter 65 Let you have no bones in your conspiracy

Qin Yiyi always likes to use less resources to get big benefits.

The mountains are deep at night, without lights, and even the moonlight is blocked by branches, making it extremely dark and silent.

At this time, Spencer's camp was not as noisy as the day, and quieted down. However, the guards above the high watchtower did not relax their vigilance because of this, but were tightened.

"They are very tightly guarded, they seem to be waiting for us."

Qin Shuang lurked nearby, lying on his stomach just to avoid the lighting range. He wanted to talk to Qin Jue beside him. When he looked up, he saw Qin Juezheng standing so leisurely by the tree.

When I turned around again, I saw that I had brought more than 20 people and everyone was busy behind me. Some even brought food and shared them in twos and threes. At this time, everyone was looking at Qin Shuang with curious eyes, not understanding why she had acted.

Qin Shuang turned around and stood up calmly, patted the dust in front of him.

"Cough, I'm eating it all." He smiled and said hello, then turned around as if nothing had happened.

Even if this group of people had good eyesight, their long-term training relationship allowed them to see things at night, but because there was not even the moonlight, they still couldn't see so carefully, so they couldn't see that Qin Shuang's face had begun to flush.

But they couldn't see it, and Qin Jue could still see it very close.

"Don't shame me."

Qin Jue said indifferently, without any emotion, but it made people think about it. Qin Shuang consciously added a lot of emotions to him, including contempt, ridicule, embarrassment, sigh, etc., and so on.

No wonder Qin Jue feels ashamed, Qin Shuang sometimes gets too nervous. But this problem has never caused any trouble to herself, but it has continued to harm him.

Most of Spencer's gang were gathered from poor areas in the Golden Triangle, and they were not regular soldiers anyway. In addition, even if they were regular soldiers, they were not as tough as Qin Yiyi who had been training in life and death all year round.

It is not an exaggeration to say that even in this environment, it would be no trouble for them to drop ten of them one by one. Even if these people have weapons in their hands, they are definitely not their opponents.

What's more, they didn't come here to fight, they were still far away, and they wouldn't be able to lie on the ground like Qin Shuang.

She was like that just now, which really gave Qin Jue lost your lord.

Qin Jue raised his head and glanced at the moonlight, and said quietly, "If you have enough rest, let's work."

Qin Shuang's excitement was overwhelmed by his tone for the most part. She thought she was waiting for a good time, so she would have to rest. Damn, because she is so happy to play, don't these people know how to cooperate!

No longer in the mood to play the sitcom just now, behind Qin Shuangling and Qin Jue, the hanging man looks a bit like Adunis.

Gavin handed over the business to Qin Yiyi, and, on the other hand, gave her some privileges to the base and assigned her a group of elite troops. And most of these people have been teachers of Qin Yiyi before.

Although they say that they will be a teacher for a day and be a father for life, these people admire Qin Yiyi from the heart, so no one has that teacher's prestige. Most of the time, these people are bold, treating Qin 11 as one of their juniors, or their acquaintances. But once things start, it is the absolute master. So getting along is very harmonious, there is no break-in period.