Chapter 40 Middle School Life

The four areas of the school are called heaven, earth, man, and prison. The names can reflect their corresponding quality of life.

The sky is the elementary school for five years; the land is the middle school for three years and the higher school for four years; the human is for the university department for three to four years; the latter is the research department, which is for those who continue to study after graduating from university or are Shenglun The place where the teaching and research staff live.

The four students are also divided into different levels. Ordinary male and female students correspond to the blue school badge and the red school badge. Most of the cadres have white school badges. A very small number of higher grades are black school badges that can have certain privileges. Special personnel such as part-time jobs in schools Students have a golden school badge. The high-level is the silver school badge, which has at most one owner. It is rumored that they are all heirs to the Lanryst family, the school owner, but they have not appeared for two generations.

If Qin Yiyi has been going to school in China, then the owners of this generation believe that they will never see them.

The silver Saint Rondu represents absolute power. If it is not a silver badge, there is no right to own any silver items. The badge is a status symbol. Each badge is stored in the student information, and it is also a voucher that needs to be checked when entering and exiting the school.

Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen were both from the middle school. They expressed a little regret that Qin Yiyi didn't experience the heavenly elementary school, but when Meng Shichen said he wanted to change her, she let her stop them.

Shenglundu school uniforms are very beautiful. It is the beginning of the school season, which is the junction of summer and autumn. Everyone’s school uniforms are tailor-made. Girls are British plaid ruffled white shirts and pleated skirts, boys are suits, shirts and trousers, and only the elementary school students are shorts.

Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen got their school uniforms long ago, but they didn't wear school badges. Qin Yiyi didn't want to be so eye-catching as soon as she went, she also wanted to go deep into the folks to understand the people's sentiments. However, she forgot that she came by a silver plane, except for the black school badge, which can take a helicopter, everyone else came by ship. Her silver plane, so pulling the wind and flying straight to the gods, everyone wants to know it.

To be able to live with this generation of silver school badges, everyone is secretly excited about the opportunity once in decades or hundreds of years.

Qin Yiyi didn't know this yet. After getting off the plane, he went directly to the principal's office to learn about the school's rules and regulations, which are called the rules of survival, and then drove to prepare the villa for her.

She and Meng Shichen must definitely live together. The marginal position behind their house is a cliff near the ocean. In the national dialect of Z, it is a good place that is easy to defend and difficult to attack. This is also the place for the owners of each generation of silver badges. Because you must pass the gods to come here, it is impossible to approach casually except for being allowed. There is absolutely no need to worry about safety and the environment.

Each generation of the villa will change a little more or less according to the owner's preferences, either in appearance or in interior furnishings. Because every time you have to live for many years, it can be said that it is a second home, but Qin Yiyi's initial plan is seven years, so she does not intend to change her appearance.

This is a scaled-down version of the castle according to the center of the gods. The appearance can be said to be exactly the same, but the size is much different. Counting the basement and loft, there are four floors, the living room, dining room, musical instrument room, fitness room, etc. on the first floor. The main building is divided into many small rooms on the second floor, and the basement is an entire space, which is vacated. It is estimated to be the previous generation. The owner took it away. But this is just right, Qin Yiyi can put some of his own things.

Her room is the master bedroom on the second floor. Meng Shichen simply stayed with her without choosing a room. Now that there are only two of them, how could he let go of this moment of being alone. Anyway, the bed in the room is kingsize, so it’s okay to sleep ten or eight according to Qin Yiqi.

Qin Yiyi also felt that the two were still young anyway, and had no objection. Just leaving home alone made Qin Yi rely on Meng Shichen to a certain extent.

auzw.com

Qin Shuang and Qin Jue slept in the two rooms separately, which was also prepared for the shadow guards. After packing up his things, Gavin left, and Qin Yiyi’s study abroad life officially began.

The next day was the opening ceremony, which was held in the Shendu Auditorium, and it was also a rare opportunity for all students to gather together.

Qin Yiyi took a look. There are really a lot of faces, and there are many people. Each grade ranges from a few hundred to as many as a thousand people. There are actually tens of thousands of people in the four regions. Last small country. Qin Yiyi felt that the world was too small before, and these people were all crown princes and princesses in the world's top circles. Compared with them, he was really nothing.

Gavin is not the principal of Saint Rundu. The principal is an old man with a white beard, much like the old man in Harry Potter. Qin Yiyi thinks this school feels the same to her as in the novel, too dreamy, making her appear Can't wake up in a dream. It's just that she doesn't know that this is just a superficial phenomenon. For some students, this is not heaven, but hell.

The principal's speech is still an old routine, and Qin Yiyi sighs in his heart that it is true that principals all over the world speak like this. The rest is to speak as a student representative. There is a little blond boy in the elementary school, Qin Jue in the middle school, and a boy in the university department. There is no need for people in the research department.

In addition to the principal and five regional ministers, six students of varying ages sat behind him on the stage. Qin Yi spotted them wearing black badges on their chests. It should be said that the senior cadres were right.

Qin Yiyi didn't listen carefully to the speech, and her mind was taken away by the banquet for a while.

Qin Yiyi loved to eat before, but at any rate he grew so that he could not fatten up by eating. She loves to eat too in this life, but it may be because she is better, and she will get fat if she eats too much. Fortunately, she usually trains and exercises intensely, so she has no chance to get fat.

After finally looking forward to the speech, the next year's seniors were sent to wear their badges for this year's students, and the whole welcome ceremony was over.

The badge in Qin Yi's hand was silver, but she hadn't thought about wearing it now, she was afraid of trouble for a while.

Qin Shuang and Qin Jue had black badges, and they didn't show them. The four of them didn't stand with the large group, but stayed in a room facing the high platform. After the ceremony, everyone walked out of the auditorium in order and came to the square outside the auditorium.

Qin Yiyi also asked to go out to participate. Of course Meng Shichen would not object, but because it was a temporary motive, Gavin had prepared something for them and had not yet delivered it. Qin Yi wanted to go down with Qin Shuang first, but Meng Shichen couldn't resist her request, and in desperation only agreed. Before leaving, Qian told Wan not to run around, he would come to look for her in a few minutes.

Qin agreed one by one, but both she and Qin Shuang belonged to the food class. When they saw the dazzling food, they ran away in two minutes.

On the island, the sun is shining in September, and the wind is light and the clouds are very comfortable.

There are long white tables neatly arranged on the circular square, on which a variety of exquisite food and drinks are placed, and two maids stand beside each table to serve and supplement food in time. And in front of the venue to greet them, there are hundreds of men and women attendants. They stepped in for a moment and greeted them neatly, "Welcome young ladies." Libi walked to their respective positions and started to serve.

This is the first time Qin Yiyi has seen this kind of large-scale. If I was afraid that my nervous legs would have softened before, but now I am just excited, other than that, I don't have any other feelings.