Chapter 55 Communicating Hearts

Meng Shichen was too involved, he hadn't noticed the changes in Qin for a while. After kissing for a while, I felt that it was not enough. I instinctively stuck out my tongue to pry the baby's teeth open.

Qin Yi felt that his heart was about to jump out, and finally couldn't bear the stimulus. He shook his head vigorously and made a whimper.

In the midst of being trapped, Meng Shichen was awakened by this suspicious crying sound, and the purple under his eyes quickly faded back to the deep purple that was close to black in the past.

"Baby, what's wrong with my baby?" I completely forgot what I did, and looked anxious.

One by one, Qin held his small mouth and lowered his head without making a sound.

Because Meng Shichen couldn't see her expression, panic flashed in his eyes quickly, annoyed by his momentary madness, but he didn't regret showing his feelings. He clasped Qin Yiyi tightly with his arms, and would not let go even if he died.

While Meng Shichen was waiting for the sentence, Qin responded unexpectedly.

Curiously touched his small mouth, the seductive action made it hard to calm down Meng Shichen almost turned into a beast again. However, afraid that any more actions would scare the little baby, Meng Shichen restrained himself.

Qin Yi frowned, wondering why he pushed Meng Shichen away so unpromisingly, I am afraid that he would misunderstand him again.

Seeing this expression, Meng Shichen really misunderstood, the hurt and pain flashed in his eyes, and his voice became hoarse and low.

"Baby, can you understand? I know that you are still young and shouldn't let you face this so early. But can you understand..." Can you understand that I love you? The back voice seemed to mutter and choked, and just listen to it, and you can feel the sorrow and sadness of the speaker.

Annoyed that Meng Shichen hit Meng Shichen for the first time, not only because Meng Shichen, who is the same emotional idiot, misunderstood, but also because his emotional idiot did something that made Meng Shichen misunderstood.

After being beaten, Meng Shichen felt that the injury was not the body, but the heart, and was instantly shattered.

"Brother stupid!" Jiao's voice is not blame at all, it is full of infinite shyness and tenderness.

What is great ups and downs, great sorrow and joy, Meng Shichen feels it today. The whole person was completely shocked by this completely opposite change. Before the sad expression could be recovered, he had already told himself that the beauty had come too suddenly, and for the first time he had a distorted expression on his banished, dust-free face.

"Gluck." Qin Yiyi had been in a state of joy because of the relationship between the two of them. Now that Meng Shichen might never show a funny face again in his life, he was so amused.

Meng Shichen only noticed that Qin Yiyi's face was blushing because of his shyness and emotional relationship. Even if he had no experience, his high IQ head understood instantly, but he still couldn't believe it and didn't open his mouth, so he held Qin Yiyi Standing there, I was afraid that this dream would be awakened by a little action.

If you don't ask what love in the world is, even people like Meng Shichen will have this kind of little daughter mentality.

Qin Yiyi didn't want him to worry any more, looked directly at Meng Shichen's eyes, his cheeks were getting redder, but he still spoke firmly.

"Brother, I understand."

Although he was brave enough to say it, his mind was still very simple. Qin Yiyi fell in love for the first time, and the tension couldn't be described. Trying to make myself look up at Meng Shichen, so that he no longer misunderstands, the little face has been red until the base of his ears, and even the whole body slowly started to turn red.