Chapter 182. Little ancestors and little ancestors

Although Meng Shichen was fine, Qin Yiyi was worried and forced him to lie on the bed for a week before allowing him to get out of bed.

    "Baby, be good, brother is fine."

    Meng Shichen reflexively wanted to follow Qin Yi when he came, but Qin Yi turned his head back immediately. The almond eyes are wide open, but the expression is cute as hell.

    "No!"

    Seeing that he likes it, Meng Shichen wants to be like usual, holding her and kissing her anytime. But Qin Yiyi said no, he dared not disobey the eldest lady's order.

    "Where are you going, baby?"

    Qin Yi put on the clothes on his body indiscriminately. He was usually delicate and dust-free, but now he had a little more earthly scent. The slightly messy appearance is like an elf who just fell into the world, pure and charming.

    Hearing Meng Shichen's question, the corners of Qin Yixiao's lips twitched, and his round eyes narrowed into a cat-like shape. It was evil no matter how you looked at it. But in Meng Shichen's eyes, it's just how cute he looks.

    "I'll go out for a walk, and I'll be back soon."

    Meng Shichen really didn't want the baby to leave his sight for a minute, and seeing her excited little eyes, he couldn't bear to stop him.

    "Come here and give me a kiss, brother."

    Almost half an hour passed after this kiss. When Qin Yiyi pushed Meng Shichen away, all the buttons on his chest were unbuttoned, which was not neat.

    "Brother."

    Meng Shichen replied in a hoarse voice as the purple light in Meng Shichen's eyes flickered continuously.

    "Huh?"

    It's really a word that evokes infinite endings, and it's so inspiring.

    "It's nothing, just sigh, my brother is in good health."

    Xiu checked Meng Shichen three times a day, sighing almost every time. If it wasn't for the fact that all his indicators were at the highest values in the normal range, Xiu would have thought Meng Shichen was a monster.

    After much deliberation, I don't know how to explain Meng Shichen's recovery from such a serious injury so quickly. I can only use my strong mental power to understand it. It is estimated that Meng Shichen wanted to take care of Qin Yiyi quickly so that she would not worry, so he recovered quickly.

    Nibbling the tip of the little baby's nose fondly, Meng Shichen smiled lowly.

    "Little villain. Big brother can be better, do you want to?"

    In fact, Qin Yiyi has been alerted by the tactile sensation that came from his body without threats of words. Turned over and got up, walked to the door in two steps.

    "No."

    He stuck out his tongue while speaking, then opened the door and rushed out quickly. Just kidding, if you don't go out and let Meng Shichen catch you, what if the wound opens again?

    The purpose of Qin Yiyi's coming out was not only to play, but basically to scare people.

    Her impression of this underground bank was very bad. Of course, because Meng Shichen was injured here, and they had nothing to do with them over there, Qin Yiyi was very angry.

    Now that Meng Shichen is healed, her mood is relaxed, and she feels a sense of excitement afterwards.

    "Miss."