Chapter 129 The Strange Village

At first, they thought they would meet the so-called boss of the Yuanyuan pirates when they boarded the ship, but they sailed at sea for two days, until Qin Yiyi couldn't stay in the room anymore.

    "Hmm."

    Qin Yiyi hummed bored, as if this was the first time he had lived this kind of life since he was reborn.

    Meng Shichen lifted Qin Yiyi from the bed and asked softly.

    "Baby wants to go out?"

    In fact, Qin Yiyi didn't have to go out, but he didn't know what to do and was just bored.

    "Well, let

    's go out." Said this sentence very naturally, as if they were not under house arrest, but they were unwilling to go out.

    Helping Qin Yi tidy up her clothes, and then holding her in his arms, Meng Shichen pushed the door open.

    The pirates who didn't stand guard when they went out didn't seem to care whether they would come out or not, and what Pirate Yuanyuan said was just casually saying that.

    Holding Qin Yiyi all the way to the deck along the corridor, as soon as the two appeared, the busy pirates on the deck immediately turned their eyes.

    Meng Shichen was staring at everything, while Qin Yiyi looked around with his big dark eyes. Just like two lovers going out for sightseeing, they are not afraid that these pirates will catch them back.

    However, the pirates around really didn't care about it, and just took a look at it and did what they were doing.

    Not long after Meng Shichen arrived on the deck with Qin Yiyi in his arms, Pirate Yuanyuan also appeared in front of them.

    "How have you been these two days?"

    This expression, this question, is similar to an old friend who hasn't seen him for a few days, as if he wasn't the one who said that he was not allowed to go out two days ago.

    Qin Yiyi replied lightly, "It's not bad."

    Pirate Yuanyuan patted his stomach and smiled, then chatted with Qin Yiyi.

    "I thought you would come out earlier. Who would have thought that you could stay for two days."

    Qin Yiyi is not a person who can be controlled at will and is obedient. Anyone who has met her once can see this. In addition, they couldn't hurt her, so Pirate Yuanyuan didn't send anyone to guard outside their room.

    Unexpectedly, Neptune and Les were sorting out their first urge to go out these two days, and Qin Yiyi also took this opportunity to rest and not come out.

    The master didn't come out or call, so of course Qin Jue's subordinates wouldn't just walk away at will.

    So the stay lasted for two days, and Pirate Yuanyuan thought that this group of people would come out when they got there.

    "I thought you wouldn't come out until you got to the place." I

    still said what was in my heart, the atmosphere between the two was good, it didn't look like a relationship under house arrest at all, a relationship under house arrest.

    "Is it coming?"

    Looking at the vast expanse of sea, the sun is hanging in the sky, making the sea water transparent, but the deeper one looks, the more profound it is, making people dizzy and frightened, just like Qin Yiyi's eyes.